Thread: How to upgrade windows 7 on a dell inspiron 9300 with windows xp

How to upgrade windows 7 on a dell inspiron 9300 with windows xp

I have gifted a laptop by papa at my last birthday which is from dell and using the following specification that is using windows 7 64 bit version operating system having the 2GB RAM with Intel core 2 duo processor. I contain a dell inspiron 9300 and I contain just improve from windows xp to windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. I cannot set up the drivers as of my reserve CD. Please help me.

Re: How to upgrade windows 7 on a dell inspiron 9300 with windows xp

Win 7 will mechanically perceive the NIC drivers however not the wifi card drivers. The simple method is to fix a network wire to your laptop and dash windows update. This will inform your display drivers along with your wifi card drivers. So currently you will contain correct display and wireless internet. Now you can leave on the way to dell website and download sound card drivers intended for i9300. Dash the drivers in compatibility method intended for win xp and you will contain sound on your laptop.

This is my problem maybe someone can help me appreciate it a lot. I have a Dell Inspiron 9300 Laptop; it works perfectly with Windows XP. I decided to install Windows 7 Ultimate but I have a problem is that at the end of Step 1 tells me that we need a driver CD / DVD and even gives me the option of removing the DVD W7 and drivers insert the cd, but the problem is that the only CD that I have is the original that came with Windows XP for Dell. I could not upgrade to Windows 7 for that reason. Thanks to whoever can help me and also others for trying?

I had this correct similar trouble upgraded from windows XP to windows 7 and each seem as while it leave well awaiting I seem down in the correct give corner and proverb that I have no network connectivity. I attempt for hours to obtain it working other than by no means was capable to. Luckily, I had reverse up my HD and was capable to reinstate XP reverse on the computer; so I'm reverse up and running once more. Although, I have understand writing that others contain improve their Dell Inspirion 9300's to Windows 7, so I be familiar by means of its probable. Could it survive that we contain to go behind the additional distinct lane on this elder system; i.e., improve to Vista initial, which in turn will create our drivers Windows 7 friendly because almost all Vista OS drivers labor on top of Win 7? That doesn't unavoidably appear to survive the finest method toward go regarding implementation this improve, but I include three extra laptop in my home that are previously on Win 7 and I would actually similar on the way to take complete benefit of the Home Group alternative that Win 7 utilize for house networking. AS it stand although, my Win 7 systems be able to valve keen on my XP system just very fine but my XP scheme can't even observe the three additional PC on the similar network. Any ideas or proposal would be very much respected.

Just as I have a DVD + key yesterday by M $ as the "upgrade" to get for my windows 7. Got it today on a new SSD installation. And activated without problems I guess he queries whether the windows 7 key has already been activated or is still enabled, just as you should be safe as it can otherwise be he the key does not take I cannot say nothing because I never utilized installation the windows 7.