Thread: Laptop connected to Internet but can't browse but desktop does

Laptop connected to Internet but can't browse but desktop does

I have bought the laptop a few months ago. The whole thing was working very well for regarding first little weeks however then each once in awhile I couldn't look through or utilize Outlook. It's gotten to exist very recurrent. I utilize Firefox other than would too not obtain any adores in IE also. Strange fraction is it will still contain an association as GTalk and UTorrent would immobile be functioning as well. Too internet and the whole thing also would be functioning very well on my desktop which is linked wirelessly on the way to my router, where as my desktop has hard-line. From time to time I am able to obtain it en route for work through "resetting" my adapter through put out of action and re-enabling or presently unplugging and plugin cat5 wire addicted to my desktop. However that only works from time to time and is extremely irritating as 15 minutes afterward the similar can't browse trouble will survive.

Re: Laptop connected to Internet but can't browse but desktop does

I think this is the cause of the firewall might be blocked by some third party program so I would like to tell you to check out for that and then see if you are getting the solution for the issue or not. I hope this will help you to get the solution. I have search for this on the net and find that it is caused by the firewall when it is blocked by third party program. So check out this and then see if you are getting the solution.

I hope this will help you to get the solution so try this way to browse offline is 'down' to the hard drive of your computer to certain Web pages and then browse them offline, ie without use of telephone. These programs what they do is 'go' to a Web page on the Web, 'down' to the hard disk that page and / or subsequent levels as underlying or connected to them. For example: lower the homepage and all links on that page, that is, the content of any links that are highlighted on the home page, which may be enough in certain Web. Of course, to run such programs have to be connected to the network and to these programs is not necessary to navigate through the pages to be 'down'. They have the option of downloading normally or in compressed format (zip). The programs will keep the pages in the directory or subdirectory prompted.

Also you can simply 'save' on the hard disk the contents of Web pages: Go to your browser toolbar click on File (or File), click Save As (or Save As), choose the file name with which will save the page. Enter the name and press enter to save and you're saved the Web page. To view the page you saved on your hard disk to launch the browser once disconnected from the network and your phone line. Go to the toolbar in your browser click File (or File), click Open Site (or Open File in Browser or Open Page). Choose the folder and open the saved page. You can now access the information.