Thread: Error number 1009 is shown while downloading application from iTunes

Error number 1009 is shown while downloading application from iTunes

I am having a strange problem regarding this particular issue. The problem is that whenever i am trying to download a particular application or a file from the application store of the apple i get an error number 1009. Now whats the reason behind it and i am quite frustrated with this. As it is not allowing me to download any particular application from the application store. Do anyone have faced this similar problem? Also any one having any idea on how to tackle this error then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Error number 1009 is shown while downloading application from iTunes

The problem may be due to the current up gradation of your iPod or the iPhone. Have you recently upgraded? Those people who have recently upgraded have started facing this similar problem. So wait for the response from the apple people.They will definitely get back to you with the perfect solution. So what i would suggest that look out for the latest version of the iTunes in the internet. If you get it do install it.

Looking at the above solution what i want to say is that even i had consulted the specific people from the apple and they replied saying that, they will not be able to provide the software upgrades because i did not have any iTunes store in my locality. So i am currently stuck with this error. Even i don't have any option rather than to stick with the old version of the iTouch i had. Apple people should really work on this issue.

Well looking at the issue that you all are facing. Even i was facing it quite some time back but now i have solved it by visiting the iTunes store and those people gave me a particular software and they asked me to install it as it was necessary after upgrading. Well after that all my applications are running fine and i don't seem to have any issue with it. So i would ask you all to consult the nearest apple center for the help. They will definitely solve your issue.

Hey thanks for the suggestion every one. You have really put on your efforts to help me tackle with my issue. However let me tell you that i don't have any iTunes center near my locality. When contacted with the apple people i was also given the advice to contact the nearest iTunes center for the upgradeable software, so right now i am stuck because i have a iPhone and i cant get any entertainment stuff with the applications. so any more solution will be more helpful.