Thread: Wifi shuts off by sbsettings in iphone4

Wifi shuts off by sbsettings in iphone4

I am using the iphone 4 since last three months and it was serving me the best but recently I am facing the problem related to the wifi it was working fine yet. But I have recently downloaded the SB settings to the iphone. But after the downloading the wifi stops working. I don’t know what is the fault in I have done in doing this. I need help to get the desired solution. Please help me.

Re: Wifi shuts off by sbsettings in iphone4

SBSettings is a Mobile Substrate addition for SpringBoard which provides a rapid method to vision and modify various locations. SBSettings are open by swiping the finger cross ways the position bar. I think you are using the sbsetting is not downloaded properly so I would like to tell you to download the software again and then install it properly into the iphone. I think doing this will help you to get the desired solution. So try doing this to get the solution.

Hello, I am "happy" anymore owner of an iphone 3g with the 3.0 firmware all was fine when I go to cydia was to see the pack of the day above the neighboring something I think is MMS2 although I'm not sure I installed the application is downloaded and the phone displays the tab to restart the iphone and since it remains stuck on the apple at startup and no longer starts Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0 it turns off, turns back and so on and I am confused what to do someone could help solve problem.

Try to go into recovery mode. Attention, Please note, you will lose all data on this. Connects iPhone to your computer with iTunes running. Home input are pushed and Power at the similar time on one occasion the iPhone twist off it will take about 10 seconds let go the power button at the same time as keeping the home key pressed for 30 seconds until iTunes detects your iPhone. If it notices the chosen restore. Otherwise tell me what happens. This is normal if the screen stays black or displays iTunes with the cable.

In fact to be clear j turns on iphone, apple displayed then turns off and comes back immediately without manipulation and restarts and does it all the time then how to restore my bones without using itunes? And if I let the battery run down while as he tried to start is there a chance that he could turn back once to reconnect so it recharges in business. yes it is but do not start planting the coup itunes does not recognize cannot restore through iTunes in addition s is not for lack of trying.