Thread: Need an FTP Client iPhone Application that is used to upload the images

Need an FTP Client iPhone Application that is used to upload the images

I have recently brought myself a iPhone 3G. I am a photographer by profession and i have the job of clicking photographs on the go. I have to keep my photographs posted to the office server. So what i wanted to ask that is there any ftp application that will help me upload photographs directly to the ftp server. Usually i have to find a wifi server to find the server in order to upload it to the server so that i can show it to my clients. Actually i have a FTP On The Go but it is no help for me during the uploads. As it usually helps me in the downloads. So suggest me some ftp application for the uploads.

Re: Need an FTP Client iPhone Application that is used to upload the images

Well what you can definitely do is that try with the caravan. This particular application is an ftp application. That might probably help you. The next option is that if you are tired with such particular process. Then you must definitely try downsizing the particular image file and upload it in any of the particular websites like flickr or mobileme sites. This will definitely help you. If you are not getting any ftp server or the ftp application for uploading.

I have tried with the caravan application and basically it is more similar to the ftp on the go application. We can upload only the text files on the ftp server not any images. So i cant take as the option for my solution. The second method does help but again it requires a wifi connection which is sometimes very hard to find specially for me because i have to travel a lot of places in my profession. So that's why i am asking for the ftp application for uploading purpose. Any other solution then please do let me know.

One advice i would definitely like to give you is that to go with the iTunes. Do download the applications from the iTunes into your laptop and you will be able to send hi resolution images from the laptop to your clients. Another option is the AT&T application that will help you upload the files. It is usually a carrier file and it is free of charge and you will get it anywhere in the internet. So you can go with this also.