Thread: IPHONE 3G Internet not working on iOS 4

IPHONE 3G Internet not working on iOS 4

I am using of apple’s iphone 3g No Safari, Faebook etc applications work however WiFi act work. I am come across on the way to trade my phone and I want to be familiar by means of if this is a provisional problem or if here is somewhat wrong by means of my phone specially. I have attempt resting network settings, and I have moreover tried repair. Can anyone verify if this is an identified problem? If I continue hire the web page challenge to load, it says 'sever stopped responding'.

Re: IPHONE 3G Internet not working on iOS 4

As you are not getting the internet after upgrading the ios 4 so for the solution you need to go to Settings> General> Network> Cellular Data Network. Since then, three "tables". Is about a "mobile data", on the second "MMS" and the third "internet tethering. When MMS is very much in the other two, there are only three points. These are APN, username and password. But if you have a T-Mobile iPhone, before everything is configured already. Please if you find this helpful then let us know.

I think to get the solution you need to do aboot of the phone and then I think you will be bal;e to get the solution. I have an application for doing this that is ireboot can accomplish three things with one click: Restart the Springboard, the iPhone off and restart it. First download the application and then install the application to the iphone and then as you open the program and you will find three options:
    • Reboot iPhone to restart the device, which will shut down and restart automatically.
    • Shutdown iPhone to turn off the iPhone.
    • Restart Springboard: Springboard to restart itself.
    • iReboot is very useful to speed up the shutdown or reboot and the iPhone is in case of malfunction of the key for switching off.

I think the problem is with the lack of Internet access known there, the guys working on it, but that I may not get any mobile Internet. I was getting the same error before some days and I hope this will help you to get the solution so I think you should also try doing the thing I have done. I would like to tell you to restore the iPhone using iTunes and after doing this import the Carrier Update by no means. After that it will actually worked for me. But I'm not sure whether that really work for you or not try doing this if this not helps you then I can suggest you to use old firmware to change or wait and hope for the telecom promptly find a solution.

If you are using the last application you downloaded or are browsing the Internet, and without notice your iPhone does not work. As much as you press the screen, the button "Power" and the button "Home" does not return to life. This happens by the intensive use of memory, when we are running more than one process or an incoming call. For the solution just Simple pressed together the only two buttons we have our own iPhone, the "Power" and "Home" until the screen turns off and then exit the apple of Apple. When you exit the block, release both buttons. If you hold more than 8 seconds so your iPhone will reboot to restore mode, and that is something else. While it is rare you can go, I have already done a couple of times.