Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MP3 player for Nokia 5800

Portable Devices

Old 21-12-2010

MP3 player for Nokia 5800

I am using a Nokia 5800 mobile phone. This basically running on the Symbian operating system. I am thinking to install a mp3 player on this mobile phone. I did a search for mp3 player on the internet and I have found many mp3 player but all were they not working properly. I want some good mp3 application for my mobile phone. Please help me to solve my problem.

Old 21-12-2010

Re: MP3 player for Nokia 5800

Moove EyeSight Mp3 Player
It is an interesting music player, also a program senility but effective and uses the camera sensor to operate. One of its virtues is that it is free, so we can try to see if we like your new style or not. As mentioned before, is a player and its operation is very easy, install, start the application and only to move your hand above the phone without touching anything else, you pass the subjects.
Old 21-12-2010

I would like to suggest you to install CubiX MP3 Player 3.02

The MP3 Player CubiX enjoy not only the ears with first-class MP3 playback. CubiX MP3 player also offers a feast for the eye. The software boasts a sleek surface, including three-dimensional animations, simple operating way and a ten-band equalizer for sound personal taste.

Features
  • two fully functional modes: graphics and text!
  • graphics support with the flip closed: Cubix MP3 Player will automatically recognize your phone model and adjusts the player to the screen size in flip mode (door) closed!
  • Control your music mode flip (flip) closed mode using the Jog Dial: pause / play / change tracks / change sound volume.
  • to play a chosen file directly from the playlist, simply click on it.
  • 3 3D visualizations!
  • 4 skinning
  • High-quality stereo MP3 playback
  • graphic equalizer: 10-band!
  • resumes playback after incoming / outgoing blocks playback while there is an incoming call.
  • displays song titles, track number, information about the files, etc..
  • fully customizable playlist
  • font colors interchangeable
  • track repeat function / random search (random): song / playlist
Old 21-12-2010

Hi friend you should install Nokia Multimedia Player 1.1 because this can convert many popular multimedia formats (AVI, MPEG, MP3, QuickTime, WAV) to 3GP and AMR files that you can play on your mobile phone. You can also use the freeware as a media player. The conversion works very simple: you open that file in Media Player and choose "File | Save As." Since the program handles all the other settings, the result can sometimes be associated with a loss of quality. This is also working with the high data compression so the file can be stored on the phone.

Note: To convert QuickTime files, you need the installed QuickTime Player on your PC. The software is available for all mobile phones with 3GP and AMR support.
Old 21-12-2010

One of the best media players is LCG Jukebox.
If you need to play MP3 files directly from computer, then you may have a look at SymPlayer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,