Thread: applications not working on ios4

applications not working on ios4

I am using iphone which I purchased last year and was very happy with it as it was serving me its best but I am getting some fault in the cell that is when I am trying to synchronize the ringtone with my itunes 9.2 I find myself unable to sync the ringtone not able to synchronize anymore to iphone 3G (ios) but able to do so on iphone 4. Anyone else is getting the problem. Please help.

Re: applications not working on ios4

Is your problem with syncing or with them not working after you sync? If you can't get them to sync (i.e. - you can't drag and drop onto your iPhone in iTunes) make sure that you have checked "Manually manage music" on the main iPhone screen in iTunes. I had the same problem yesterday with my iPhone 4 and it now lets me drag and drop my free ringtones onto my phone and they all work. Hope that helps.

iTunes hides potential is not visible to the first use of this application. One of the features is that you can only use iTunes to create ringtones for iPhone with songs purchased from iTunes or taken from a music CD (or in any other way). Open iTunes by clicking on its icon after opening the program select your iTunes music library by clicking on the music written in the left bar. Look for the song you want to turn into ringtones using the search space in the upper right. Among the songs selected are those that want to turn into a ringtone. Right-click on the song to be processed and pop-up menu that appears selects the written information. In the window that appears after you click on Options. On the Options window set to top the moment when we want it to start ringing (we have set after 15 seconds) and click Finish when the terms we want the song (we have set after 53 seconds). We advise you to create ringtones that will last a maximum of 30 to 50 seconds. Finally, press OK. At this point you need to press once again with the right button on the song that we want to transform the library and select the menu option "Convert Selection to AAC". After selecting "Convert Selection to AAC" iTunes will create a new song with the same title, the length of the seconds that you set. Now drag the song that iTunes has created after running the command "Convert Selection to AAC", directly to the desktop of your computer. If selecting the icon of the song that you dragged can see its extension (. M4a) go to Step 15 otherwise continue to follow the steps listed there. Since it is necessary to change the file extension from m4a to m4r and bringing your Windows does not show file extensions open the Control Panel and select Appearance and Personalization and then select folders. In the window that appears titled View and select Folder Options, uncheck these options in the check "Hide extensions for known file types". Then click OK. At this point you will be able to change file extensions. Select the icon of the song on the desktop, press the right button, and select Rename. Change at this point the file extension from m4a to m4r. Double-click on the song and you will see it inserted into the iTunes ringtones initials if the option does not appear in your iTunes Ringtones not worry, after you double-click will be added automatically and then Connect the iPhone and let iTunes sync a ringtone you just created. Once you make the synchronization of the ring, from the main page (springboard) on your iPhone go to Settings and from the menu choose Sounds Settings. Sounds From the Home screen select ringtone. If you have followed all the steps you'll see the inside of the screen ringtone song we turned in under the heading Ad hoc. Select the song at this point to make it active as a ringtone.

Here are four options, with iTunes his iPhone 2G and 3G iPhone to create ringtones. For this you need to follow the steps given below:
    1. Select the song in iTunes; Right-click and Get Info Options tab in a maximum of 39.5 seconds long section enter with
    2. Convert to AAC (this must be set Settings in iTunes to AAC conversion)
    3. Newly created song iTunes Library, delete the file but not delete by you
    4. The file extension created the new songs from m4a to m4r rename
    5. Re-import the song in iTunes and in the last sync with iPhone yet