Thread: Problem with FaceTime on 3G in iphone 4.1

Problem with FaceTime on 3G in iphone 4.1

I am a big fan of apples product , I am using iphone 3G with 4.1 from one year and it was working fine but before some days I am facing problem with FaceTime over 3G application. There is no one application is running on this application. I have checked my friend’s iphone it’s working smoothly. He also has same version but it not working on my iphone only. I don’t know what to do for this. If anyone have this knowledge please suggest me for solving this problem.

Re: Problem with FaceTime on 3G in iphone 4.1

Follow some steps which I am giving you. Primary you require to jailbreak your iPhone 4. This is a simple method: Just go to official site and go after the instructions on panel. You no need to download any application and there is no risk in this procedure. Go to official site and install the My3G program. This is what creates likely to FaceTime with the 3G. After that you can enjoy your 3G connection.If still not getting solved then contact to your service provider.

Here I some steps for you for getting facetime over3G for that.First your iphone need to jailbreak and for that you need to go official site. Download that application and install it and also upgrade new Cydia package. Now open Cydia and click on manage and sources. Find My3G and download it on your computer and installed it . By using username and password go to the rock setup.And now you get facetime over 3G. You test it by restarting once.

I think this application working on your friend’s iphone and not working on your iphone then you need to follow some basics. First that is reset your network setting an installed 3G Unrestrictor newly. And after that restart your iphones battery and SIM card outside keep it outside for ten minutes and then insert again and check if still getting same problem the contact first your mobile service provider for 3G connection or iphones service center for further help.