Thread: How to block incoming phone number in iphone

How to block incoming phone number in iphone

I am using Iphone 4 and it was serving me the best without any trouble I need some help in getting out of this irritating problem. I continue getting petition for calls from a telemarketer. It's forever the similar figure and when I select up, unknown is there. Is there a method on the iPhone that I am able to enter a numeral and contain it blocked when it attempt on the way to call me? Thanks.

Re: How to block incoming phone number in iphone

You can also subscribe to "Service Call Blocking" from your service network provider, in which case no message all numbers that you put in black list are rejected; you can also choose not to accept the secret numbers (choice hidden). The service, once activated by your network provider. It can also create a white list i.e. the 20 correspondents who can still calling you even if their number is hidden.

Hello,
    So here, for some time, my girlfriend is being harassed on her cell phone by my ex-girlfriend. She asked her several times to stop trying to contact me, has also long ignored her calls, in short, nothing works, she continues to call, send text messages, leave messages and at the same time, there are no grounds for complaint, since her calls do not include any threat, or anything offensive or dangerous it's just that my girlfriend does not want to hear about it.

The great no matter what: the GSM code 67 when he walks is used to transfer calls in a particular context. Basically, whenever your phone is busy or when you press the button to hang up your incoming calls will be redirected to the number of your stalker. There are other codes in different contexts, for example forward calls when your phone is unavailable (off or landing area), or after a period between 5 and 30 seconds when you do not answer.

The jailbreak is the act of replacing the iPhone's firmware (its internal software) by a modified version that allows you to use software that has not been approved by Apple, including such software to unlocked iPhone (make it compatible with all networks). In some sort after, you can install free applications like paying (a bit like AppStore) of the application or named "iblacklist" that blocks calls and sms.