Thread: Unable to open camera shutter in Iphone

Unable to open camera shutter in Iphone

I have been issuing some problem with my iphone 3Gs and the issues regarding its camera. The thing the camera doesn’t get open up and showing black windows in Cycorder. As you know I am using Cycorder to record video. It shows as closed shutter in stock camera app. I did not able to figure out the cause for this. Another thing is the camera roll is not saving pictures. From the clearcam the shutter sometimes opens and able to see the image on windows. But from the app of stock camera the shutter is not opening. Do you have any reason for this kind of behavior in iphone? I hope that someone might have come with the better idea for now by seeing this post.

Re: Unable to open camera shutter in Iphone

It is too hard to tell the reason by just seeing and assuming the post because it could be the cause of any reason. It could be either Hardware or Software. These kinds’ issues only get resolved by the super doper hard reboot or reset of entire iphone. I assume that you are very much aware about this. Otherwise hope that the next update or upgrade may resolve the issue. First try by deleting all videos in camera roll and then try by deleting computer uploaded albums. Reset the camera properties and it shutter options.

I think it will be a better option to enroll your iphone and send to apple for repair. I don’t have much knowledge about the behavior of shutter. If even the hard reset didn’t helped then it might not be possible from the normal users. Remove the app and try different app if it is only the issue of single app. Some camera apps are not well built for latest version of iphone due to some coding errors and bugs. Just discard those apps if they didn’t seem to be functioning properly.

If this is the case I need to clarify that do you have the warranty period for your iphone? If yes, then I urge you to open the phone by yourself or by the help of some expert and take out the motherboard as well as the camera including its related components. And reassemble the all the things as same it was before and format the phone. Now switch on it and see the shutter is responding properly or not. Take care of all screws and small components while assembling. Do not leave any one of them behind.

Do you know the process of restoring the Iphone as a new Phone using Mac computer and iTunes. If you are aware about it then you can try it once. If you are not then you can contact any expert who is familiar about it. It is not the hard process, just need to configure your Iphone to Mac and select appropriate options from iTunes. If you have any better applications for this then you can try them also. As far as I know the iTunes is the only app still available for normal users.