Thread: Iphone Calendar shows Double Entries after upgrade

Iphone Calendar shows Double Entries after upgrade

I think that I am the first person who had this issue even after updating the ios in my Iphone. This sounds little weird but actually all the entries in Iphone calendar are changed to double entries. It was happened when I updated the OS to 3.01 and as a result I have done hard reset to my phone. I was really unhappy after this. I had reset again and reloaded the calendar from itunes. All efforts fail. i was unable to point out whether is it is the new upgrade problem or reset? Is this issue can be fixed? If you have gone through similar problem and resolved it successfully then provide me some tips to correct my Iphone too. I will be very happy and appreciated.

Re: Iphone Calendar shows Double Entries after upgrade

When synchronizing from iTunes make sure that you have not selected the calendar. This will double the current one. It will not over right the existing one. iCal usually performs double event when sync. So make a note on that. Another thing is you need to worry about the update of ios and reset it won’t do unnecessary changes to your phone. These are for making the proper settings not for causing or altering any settings or data

I think these double entries due to the both MM and gmail calendar enable on your phone. I had the similar problem, unluckily there is none do not display choice in the iPhone calendar application that I may perhaps locate somewhere. To prevent considering the dual entries you will necessitate going into the Calendar app and beating the "calendars" rear tag at the peak of the display then select merely the Google calendar or MM calendar as an alternative of the every calendars alternative.

I assume I may possibly have established the dilemma. If I generate a Google calendar episode on my iPhone, add guests, etc it moreover not going to sync with iCal (NOT MOBILE ME), except iCal is furthermore set of events to sync with Google calendar through CalDAV sync. By pursuing this, iCal adjoins a Google calendar beneath my Calendars in iCal consequently making the twofold entry in iPhone, ever since I had to situate it up by means of Google MS Exchange.

Unluckily, these difficulties give the impression to occur each instance Apple pushes a software revise. It's an unsatisfactory and absolutely dependable familiarity. To solve this you have 2 options. One is erase single of every copied thing and sync over again. The second one is in iTunes, among your iPhone linked, click on iPhone in the Devices listing on the left; click the Information tab; depart to “Advanced” at the underneath of that tab; in "Replace information on this iPhone," choose “Contacts and Calendars” and click Apply. Possibly iTunes will at the present overwrite iPhone by means of a distinct print of each one Contact and Calendar entry.