Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mobile phone with full HD video recording camera

Portable Devices

Old 21-12-2010

Mobile phone with full HD video recording camera

I want to buy a new mobile phone which can capable to record full hd video 1080p. Because whenever I go picnic or outing I donít want to two device in my hand thatís why I am looking to buy this type of mobile phone. If mobile phone can record hd 1080p video then why should we carry bulky handy cams. I have heard that LG has announces a new mobile phone known as optimus 2x mobile phone and I hope this phone worth to buy as compared to full hd handy cam. Please tell something more about this mobile phone regarding to it video recording.

Old 21-12-2010

Re: Mobile phone with full HD video recording camera

The main features include a 4 inch wide WVGA screen and an 8-megapixel camera, the images in Full HD (1080p) allows, and an internal memory of 8 GB (expandable with microSD cards up to 32GB). Thanks to a 1.3-megapixel camera on the front are also video calls possible. Other features: HDMI, DLNA, MP3 player, USB, Bluetooth, and as Android operating system in version 2.2 (Froyo). The Google OS will be as soon as available, 2.3 (Ginger Bread) can update to Android. When battery is LG Electronics on a 1,500 mAh battery strong.
Old 21-12-2010

Recently LG announced to release optimus 2X mobile phone. The high-end smartphones will soon receive a new high-level competitor. This is the Optimus 2x LG , the world's first mobile phone that will incorporate a dual core processor and NVIDIA Tegra 2 will improve the technical performance of all rivals, including the ability to record movies in Full HD. The new smartphone from LG cannot ignore its multimedia capabilities. Its 8-megapixel back camera with flash allows recording in Full HD (1080p).
Old 29-12-2010

After appearances on the network as the LG Star now sees the official launch LG Optimus 2X, the first smartphone to enter the market with dual-core platform from Nvidia Tegra 2. Great attention to the multimedia sector, in particular support for Full HD content playback on the external display with HDMI connection. Will debut in Korea, but will also in Europe, with Froyo and then will be upgraded to Gingerbread.
Old 03-01-2011

I have also heard that LG has officially announced its Optimus 2X, who will be the first smartphone with dual core processor on the market. Available next month in South Korea, the 2X Nvidia Tegra processor embeds a 2. Recall that Tegra 2 is a System on a Chip (SoC) based on ARM Cortex A9 CPU (ARM v7 out-of-order, dual core, 1 GHz) and an NVidia GPU. Many other equivalent dual core SoC is scheduled for 2011, but Nvidia is first on the market and arguably, given the expertise of chameleon that the GPU will be rather well made. On paper, it is compatible Open GL ES 2.0 and includes an engine compression / decompression support 1080p H.264 video. The Optimus 2X also has a mini HDMI output.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,