Thread: Cannot Receive MMS T-Mobile IPhone 3g

Cannot Receive MMS T-Mobile IPhone 3g

I have unlocked and jailbreak my iPhone 3g and at present running on 3.0. The whole thing was working just excellent until couple of days before I received a message that the picture cannot be exhibits because of size and resolution limitations. Can someone help me? Is there any idea how I can solve this problem or is there any tips or information regarding this issue? If anyone has any kind of information regarding my issue then please provide.

Re: Cannot Receive MMS T-Mobile IPhone 3g

Have a jail broken unlocked iPhone with version 3.1.2 firmware and modem firmware let me clear up perplexity here are the directions for those misplaced. Visit to Cydia, after doing that tap parts move down to tweaks, choose it now move down to T-mobile: Postpaid, there are 6 of them, it should be the next one, to make certain it is the correct one, touch everyone it will load and in about few second seem for the one with the description which says, T-Mobile carrier support for postpaid and Flexpaid blackberry plans, It allows MMS, internet, and so on, this is the one you require. Now one time you discover it seem in the right top corner choose install after that confirm, it will set up and the phone will boot again, after that shut down the phone start again it and you now can easily Send and Receive MMS.

I newly re-unlocked my iPhone 3g. The trouble that is taking place currently, I am not receiving any internet, YouTube, GPS or even utilize any applications for that stuff. I had my phone on jailbreak earlier by pwnagetool and it work but after that had it unlock via blacksnow. I was reading in few other forums where they recommended to jailbreak and unlock with the similar originator. Therefore, I used blackra1n and blacksnow, but I am motionlessly containing the similar troubles. I attempted utilizing pushFix but that did not anything. Does anybody have any ideas or tricks I may attempt? My Wi-Fi works excellent, but I as well attempted to rearrange network thinking that might do the trick. Please assist I am in need of assistance.

Later than following some guides online, I got it all working correctly too until lastly just searching this site and establish this thread. I had to utilize voice stream for both MMS and cellular data. I just sent a picture MMS to me and it twisted out superb. I have heard of lots of problems with the pictures being gritty or tiny? I did not contain that trouble. Thanks to all for the Tweaks as I guess that was the final thing I required for MMS to work in my iPhone Edge with T-Mobile.