Thread: iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone

iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone

Now I have the iPhone for a week and am thrilled! Hack did work, it works on my O2 card, sync via cable or iTunes on my Macbook Pro running really well 2:33, only: I want to sync iCal not easy, "iTunes could Calendar not on the" iPhone sync xxxx " because the connection was lost to the iPhone. "What is nonsense of course, because the connection is? Initially thought it might be a problem related to "Missing Sync" and "Spanning Sync", which I use both / have used, but even when I'm in the activity indicator changes both conclude that nothing in the error message. Does anyone have any idea?

Re: iTunes could not sync data to the iPhone

How about friends, I have problems to sync my classic, a few days download and install the itunes 8 to upgrade the firmare to 2.1 and from that day I had some problems to sync my iphone if I connect to my laptop and itunes opens an error flag that said more or less "impossible to synchronize that the iphone has disconnected" and the changing usb cable and nothing I did was uninstall the itunes and reinstall it to see if that fixes it and it turns out I appeared another error "iTunes could not load data class information from sync services. Re-establish the connection or try again later."They believe it is due? I have iPhone Classic jalbreake do, use firmware 2.1 and Win Vista.

I find that on one occasion, now behind little seconds of syncing the iPhone immediately withdraw from iTunes but it immobile says Sync in development on my iPhone. At the present and after that I find "effort to duplicate to the hard disk iPhone unsuccessful. The machine is not linked." but the iPhone immobile imagine it's syncing. I have attempt disabling mechanical syncing of every iPhone in iTunes first choice, then at what time you attach it, wait till the modest spinning arrows end spinning alongside iPhone in the resource list, after that sync by hand. It worked in favor of me, bit frustrating although.

The iPhone is designed to be synced with one iTunes library, or rather with one Mac. Most of the content used by the iPhone is based in the iTunes library on your Mac. In short, it is normal that your iPhone is emptied of its contents if you sync with another computer. Three things to do in your case:
    • Start with resync your iPhone with your Mac to recover all your original content on the iPhone
    • Get on your Mac apps that you had bought the PC. It's simple: each application can be purchased installed on 5 posts. So now reconnects to the AppStore with the same username and password and even pretend you wanted to buy these new apps. At the time of purchase, iTunes indicating you've already purchased the apps and you can proceed with their recovery. Once retrieved in iTunes, you can install them on the iPhone with Sync.
    • Do not sync your iPhone with another computer. I hope this will help you to get the solution.

Hi All,
    This answer worked in favor of me on Windows XP. It was disengage at the finish of the backup procedure, which piercing me to Outlook contact. When I opened Outlook 2003, I received a prompt for "LDAP" window. Google "Outlook LDAP prompt" for the answer on how to take away this. Essentially, go away to tools, email account, modify address book, and take away LDAP alternative. Once this appears without delay no longer take place when you unlock Outlook, after that the iphone syncing should effort just fine. Hope this will helpful to you.

Adopted by an unfortunate misconception of the iTunes Music folder was deleted along with all mp3. ITunes is like a desert, only on the iPod / iPhone is still the library, so really should be on the computer in iTunes. Unfortunately, iTunes only in the direction of the synchronization to iTunes for iPhone. A useful tool to transfer files from iPhone to import to iTunes or from iPhone to PC to copy files is Xilisoft iPod Rip for Mac or iPod to PC copy. This was quickly overtaken the lost files back from the iPhone. In the free trial version can be imported unfortunately only 500 files from iPhone to Mac. In my fictional case it was enough.