Thread: Restore iphone 3g custom ipsw after ipad baseband update

Restore iphone 3g custom ipsw after ipad baseband update

I improved my baseband to 6.15 on 4.2.1. Then I attempted to downgrade the 3.1.2 and utilizing blackra1n to obtain past error 1500 along with the recovery screen. It worked and my baseband was 6.15 on version 3.1.2. I also attempted to use Cydia to install ultrasn0w but it keeps crashing so I try to restore it back to a custom 4.2.1 ipsw. I used redsnow to place the phone into DFU mode and then utilized the iTunes to restore to the custom 4.2.1 ipsw. It went back to the recovery screen and later than the restore was done. I tried to jail break it along with redsnow to acquire past the recovery screen but it did not work. So anybody can tell me what's the proper way to restore to custom ipsw?

Re: Restore iphone 3g custom ipsw after ipad baseband update

I am using the 3g along with the ipad's baseband. And in this 4.2.1 version is working properly without any kind of issue in this. And in this I also think that you upgraded bb, and you will do this to unlock it. And if it was me in place of you so I will do unlock then attempt to downgrade try. So if you want then you can try this I am sure that this will going to help you in order to fix your issue. And I will suggest you to try this at least once.

I hope somebody is able to help! I am comparatively fresh to jailbreak and my iphone 3g 4.2, 6.15 is stuck at the restore screen. Is there any other method to obtain back to 4.2? So that is why I got stuck in this mess later than reading one article on to the net. I thought choice meant to get hold of a fresh 4.2.1 and really make use of the at&t sim card in its place of bypassing it with redsnow, which I did the first time. I had to charge my iphone 3g 4 times inside 5-6 hours, by utilizing that second method there. I managed to obtain 4.1 working, but I have no idea how to obtain that jb (not redsn0w) and unlocked, and I am not certain if it would be worse than 4.2. If somebody was able to help this noob that's been going crazy regarding this it would be so appreciated! So where I hope to end up along with my 3g: getting it out of restore, pref. back to 4.2 where I don't activate it, and then unlocking it for T-mobile use.

In my system it is not working flawlessly. I upgrade it being 3g used on t-mobile to 4.2.1 along with 06.15 bb, and the gps does not work at the present. As much I have knowledge about this so I know that every person who has upgraded to 4.2.1 along with the iPad baseband has had GPS problems. And in this I also want to know that how to obtain push notifications working. So regarding this issue if anybody has proper solution then please help me.