Thread: Last name are getting added automatically on the iPhone

Last name are getting added automatically on the iPhone

I have the issue with the iPhone here and I really want to get out of it. Well the thing here is that when I try to add contact on the MacBook Pro via the iPhone that I have I have seen that it just adds the Last name of the person by itself. I really do not want it to do it in this manner. Can you all please tell me how I can stop this from happening on the iPhone and the MacBook Pro of mine? I do not know if that is bad or good but the ultimate thing that I want is that the last name should not get added in the contact list on the iPhone and the MacBook Pro of mine.

Re: Last name are getting added automatically on the iPhone

Well I am of the opinion that it is really good that if it is adding the Last name all by itself. Well I just wanted to ask you if it is doing this thing in the wrong manner. Well I wanted to know if it is making mistake while adding the Last Name here? Does it place the last name of some other person with some one other. Well if it is doing so then I think that it is the issue here and I think that we will have to search for some software here for this.

I have already seen the issue before and let me tell you that it does not add the last name incorrectly. Well the thing is that it just accesses the Email address of the members that are there in the contact list and if in their side if the Last Name column is filled it also starts to fill the same here. It makes the necessary changes in the iPhone and the MacBook as well. Well you can see this as both as beneficial and on the other hand I think that it can be a hazard.

Well try to reset the iPhone of yours as I think that the main issue is with the iPhone. Well if you can have the issue of yours solves then you can have the solution in this manner. Try this and let me know if this is the solution. Press the Home button and the Power button of the iPhone and then see if the screen goes black and see if the White screen with the Appleā€™s logo gets appear. If that does then be sure that the iPhone of yours is getting reset and you will have to wait for the reset to complete. Once that is done all you will be required to do is see for the thing that you were trying and see if this time the last name is getting added. After taking all this trouble I think that you should not see this happening again. Well try this and let me get notified.