Thread: iPhone 3GS no new SMS tones

iPhone 3GS no new SMS tones

I am just thinking what will be your opinion on this- iPhone 3GS no new SMS tones.I for all time feel similar to that the iPhone did not encompass sufficient sms tones as well as the ones that are available are not in reality that good in my view.I was actually looking ahead on the way to the latest tones furthermore I believe it is completely unreasonable that Apple did not incorporate the 3G or else 3GS.The 4.2 information website on Apple.com states that not anything regarding the tones just being accessible to iPhone 4 users as a result it was reasonable to suppose that they will be accessible for us (3GS users) as wellI be familiar with that Apple does not have on the way to offer us anything for free of charge, however not yet providing 3GS owners a couple of SMS tones? I really like apple products for the reason that they does not become outdated as fast as compare to other products however at the moment this does not appear to be the case any longer. So does you have any idea how I can use new SMS tones. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Re: iPhone 3GS no new SMS tones

As a result the 3GS cannot support the new text tones?No doubt people jailbreak their cell phone as well as for all time will. I remember a post somewhere saying that there would be latest sms tones. Limiting this on the way to new hardware is unreasonable as noticeably older models be able to handle a new sound. I in reality cannot suppose this.Apple has truthfully hit a new low by means of this choice.

I am in reality shocked to observe Apple performing this. There is no cause they cannot offer this within the update. What regarding those at a standstill locked in their 2 year agreement by means of an iPhone 3GS.This is unreasonable, particularly for the reason that they STILL advertise the 3GS (8GB) as well.

However maybe I misunderstand, nevertheless I was not attentive of "new" tones, presently the capability on the way to perform custom tones? I estimate I just misunderstand despite the fact that? Anybody who has a 3GS as well as has done the update desire to explain to the rest of us? I attempted to update presently a few moments ago, however the phone bricked middle all the way through (not certain why, however iTunes not working). Accidentally I save the cell phone without too much problem; however I am "back" on 4.1 where I plan on the way to wait until I make a decision to risk updating once more.

I was not attentive of new text SMS tones until before today at what time I observed at the apple.com webpage as well as become aware of it. It did not state anything concerning it being an iPhone 4 just update. However at last, I presently completed my 4.2 update on my iphone 3GS furthermore the similar old SMS tones are at a standstill there.

As per my knowledge the custom tones might be the similar at the same time as custom ringtones that is users being capable on the way to sync custom prepared sounds to their device on the way to make use of SMS tones. Every person desires this feature, which is accurately why Apple is not providing it to us.The 'new' SMS tones are presently a collection of special effects that are completely awful. They are all special effect that would be suitable in an animation, however surely not for an SMS tone.