Thread: Getting arbitrary temperature warnings on the iPhone

Getting arbitrary temperature warnings on the iPhone

I do not know what the issue here is with the iPhone of mine. I was using it yesterday and then an email came to the mobile of mine and when I went to see that I was able to see that the mobile phone of mine was displaying the temperature and the temperature was really high and I was shocked to see that. Well I was not anywhere there and I just want to know if I can get rid of the issue here. What can be the reason here for this? Any guesses.

Re: Getting arbitrary temperature warnings on the iPhone

Let me tell you that the reason for this might be because of the number of applications that you are running on the cell phone of yours and that might have raised the temperature here. Well I would simply suggest you to close all the application that are running on the cell phone of yours and see if that can really help you with the situation of yours. Please run applications that do not make the temperature of the iPhone of yours high.

I would simply recommend you to close all the applications that are running on the cell phone and see if the temperature on the cell phone gets lowered. Well let me tell you that it is really weird that you are running this application here and you are getting the issues here. Try this and let me know if the temperature is getting lowered or is it rising further. Please let me know about the condition that you come across after this.

Well try to reset the iPhone of yours and see if that can help a bit in your case. You can try this for sure and hope that you will definitely have this thing as the solution here in your case. Press the HOME key and the POWER key on the iPhone and then press then simultaneously and if the screen goes black then wait for the reset to get complete. After the reset try to see for the temperature again and I am sure that you will have the temperature for sure at the lower level.