Thread: Cannot see lyrics in the iPhone and the iPod but can be seen in the iTunes

Cannot see lyrics in the iPhone and the iPod but can be seen in the iTunes

I have the iPhone for me and I have the iPod for my son and I have the MacBook Pro for both of us. Well that is not the issue. Now the thing is that when I try to get the lyrics here I have seen that they get appeared in the iTunes and when I transfer them on the iPhone of mine or the iPod of my son I have seen that the lyrics just do not come up. It is really weird and I want to have the reason for the weird behavior of the iPhone and the iPod here. Has anyone ever come across with this before? Well I have never seen such issue before and if some one has overcome please help me with the same here. Any help in the matter here will be really appreciated. Please try to be a little quicker.

Re: Cannot see lyrics in the iPhone and the iPod but can be seen in the iTunes

Do just one thing and see if that can help LYRICS getting displayed in the iPhone and the iPod. All you have to do is update the iPhone and the iPod of your and see if that can naturally solve all the issues that you are facing at the moment. Pay visit to the official site of the Apple and with the iPhone connected and go for updating the mobile phone there. Proceed with the instructions that have been given there and then simply get the updates. Do the same things for the iPod and by connecting it to the PC go for the updates see if that can really help you? I am sure updating the iPhone and the iPod will really help you here. Please let me know if it really helps in progressing with the things here.

Did you go for the updates of the iPod and the iPhone and if you really went for this then let me know the version of the iOS that you are having on the iPhone and the iPod. I have seen that the latest iOS that has been released are somewhat buggy and if you have done that then I think that rolling back will be really the best way to get out of the issue at the moment. Just roll back to the previous stable version that you were having on the cell phone and the iPod and the try to see for the LYRICS part that you are trying to have here on the mobile and the iPod here.

Connect the iPod to the computer and then go in the iTunes and in that go in the settings there. Under the setting you will be required to see for the iPod and after that Lyrics and podcast info. You will have to see for its value. See if it is ON or ticked; it depends on the version of the iTunes that you are using. Please check the same thing in the iPhone and the iTunes as well and I am sure that by turning them ON you will have the lyrics displayed on the screen of the iPhone and the iPod.