Thread: iOS 4.2.1 starts well but gradually slow down

iOS 4.2.1 starts well but gradually slow down

I was using the iPhone 4 and I have the iOS 4.2.1 for me and I just want to know if it is really reliable to have this operating system running in the case here. Well on the first occasion it was really working fine but as the days have passed I have noticed that the iOS 4.2.1 is getting slower and slower. Can you all please tell me if this is really reliable to use on the longer basis. Please suggest me the solution here in this case.

Re: iOS 4.2.1 starts well but gradually slow down

I am also having the iPhone with the iOS 4.2.1 and let me tell you that I really have this working in a much finer way and I want to know if this is really the thing that we all were looking for. Well I think that it is the best one so far and I would just recommend that it will be really great if you can have the solution here in this case in the manner that I have suggested here. On your iPhone I do not know what is the issue I think that it will be great if you can have the same checked with the Apple.

For sure there is really some issue between the iPhone of yours and the iOS 4.2.1 and hence you are getting the issue here. I would seriously suggest you to see if this can be solved in this manner here. All that I want you all here on the suggestion here is to see if you can have the updated iOS 4.2.1 on the iPhone with resetting it and then installing this update on it. Please see this and then let me see if this can really help you here.

If at all you are having the issue with the iOS 4.2.1 then I would simply recommend you to go for the roll back as I am of the opinion that it will really make the difference here. Well go for the Roll back and see if that can help you here. Just try to do this here and let me know if that really helped you here. Please After the things get uninstalled if you want then you can again move for updating the iOS here. Try this and let me know if you were able to have success here.

Well what has been suggested here is really true and let me tell you that the iOS 4.2.1 is really reliable here and I was really shocked to hear that someone was putting question on the reliability of the iOS 4.2.1. Well it is the latest one here and I am of the opinion that at the time of installation you might have got caught with some issues and hence you are getting the error. Please try to get the installation of the updates again and see if that can help you with the issue here.