Thread: iPhone 4 sound issues while calling

iPhone 4 sound issues while calling

I have a concern with the famous iPhone in sound.
    • The speakers and hands-free work perfectly when I use the iPod, ie I have sound in both cases.
    • When I receive or make a call, the phone rings in a normal state, but I have no sound when I put the speakers and when I use the speakerphone.

What is strange is that it only happens when I call or We review this problem persists, when I listen to music / movies / or even ringing.

Re: iPhone 4 sound issues while calling

The problem must be due to a bad headphone settings. In fact, if you removed the headset without stopping the music on the iPod, this often leads to little change in performance as those you meet. To remedy this, you need to open the iPod, plug your headphones, then delete some of your music files , put music on pause, unplug your headphones, and you try to make a call, usually the problem is solved.

Thank you for your reply, I tried but the problem persists. It's really bizare, because I also tested a call leaving the headphones plugged in when I listen to music. What happens is that the music is running, it works, I can link to the manipulation to make the call while leaving the music, the sound of music progressive disappears to make room for the call, so during the Appeal of course no sound, and as soon as I hang up, the music gradually returns. I don 't take it I have no connection problem because the sound itself works, only the use that is in fact a problem (ipod or call), and is the same problems with the speakers.

Sometimes it happens that the iPhone forgets which mode it is in , erroneously thinking that it the audio must be sent to the audio jack through the earpiece try to following steps to get this issue fixed.
    • Reset your iPhone you can do this by simply holding the sleep and home button till you get the apple logo on your screen.
    • If the problem is not resolved still then you need to restore your system.

It seems as there is a Hardware Failure on your iPhone and hence you are not able to get sound on your iPhone 4. The best option here would be to get your iPhone 4 Repaired at your nearest apple store or at your nearest apple service center. Finally i think that this will help you to fix your iPhone sound issues.