Thread: Cannot access the Internet when upgraded the iPad to 4.2

Cannot access the Internet when upgraded the iPad to 4.2

I have the iPad with me and the thing here is that I wanted to get connected to the Internet so I thought it would be great to make the via route. Well for that I made use of the iPhone of mine. I used the iPhone 4 of mine as a hot spot so that I can have the iPad connected to the Internet. Now the things is that when I tried it for the first time I was able to have the Internet access but when I upgraded the iOS of the iPad to the 4.2 vesrion the latest one I have seen that the iPad gets connected but with no access to the internet here. Well what is the thing that I have done wrong here? Has anyone seen this before? Please if someone has come across this then please let me know about the same.

Re: Cannot access the Internet when upgraded the iPad to 4.2

Usually with the things that are related to the WiFi let me tell you all here that there are issues with it and it will be nice if you can try for giving this multiple attempts and I am sure that you will be able to see the WiFi connection of yours working here. Well I have the WiFi connection at the Home and I usually get access to the internet after I give this a try for the fifth time and hence I will hope that it will be great to have this done here. Give this a try for one or more time and see if that you can get this working here. Please let me know about the same here.

I had not seen much of the users satisfied with the update that was released for the iPad and specially the 4.2 version of the iPad. I have seen that there are issues with the update here. I am of the opinion that this update has some sort of bug for the WiFi and you might be getting the error here. In my opinion it will be really great if you can have the iPad downgraded and see if you can enjoy the previous version of the iOS that you were having on the iPad there. Try to go with this and let me know if you were at all able to get success with this work.

I do not know what the issue there is in your case. Well I have the iPad here with me and I have the iOS 4.2 on it and that too I installed it a day before. Well I have not seen any issue like this as you are discussing here and if you ask me I think that while getting updated you must have missed on something and hence are got caught with the issue here. I would suggest you to reinstall the update and on the same note let me tell you that this release iOS 4.2 is really great and it has the capability of enhancing the features of the iPad and hence I would recommend that it will be great if you can have this for you. Please try to do the things in the neat manner so that you may not get caught with the trouble here.

How about using the Safari app on Pad so that you can surf on the Internet? As I think that using it will be really a great thing here. You can make use of the Integrated Search Feature in the Web Browser of the Safari that is on the Apple iPad. Hope that you can get the things here. You will be able to have this here in the following manner. Just tap on the Safari Icon that is there on the iPad’s home screen. Well the default search engine in the iPad is the Google and if you want you can change it to some other by going in the Settings of the iPad and then going in the Safari I section and then entering the Search Engine column. See if this here can really help you in any manner.