Thread: How to change SMS background without winterboard

How to change SMS background without winterboard

Desktop / Background SMS is a program for those who like to use it but do not want Winterboard This program is not seen in memory, just change the background (it would be nice cambers the dock, but no, I guess I will like and then it closes without respiring or anything. To change the backgro und is as easy as you go to Settings > Background Camber and now in addition to the bottom of blocking there are two is on each side of the top, the left changes the background of the sms, the right- change the background of the springboard and return to the original is as easy as letting the button down for a few seconds. I have tried it and it works fine and it is available in cydia repo iSpazio adding. If you want to provide any comments then please do so.

Re: How to change SMS background without winterboard

Well the other method that you can go for is this: If you want to know how to do it without SSH access on your mobile phone, then with a theme for the SMS background in SSH you have to place your background: (xxxxxxxx with the name of your theme) replace / Private / var / stash / Themes / xxx.theme / SMSBackground.png. You just need to do these things and sure that you can change SMS background without winterboard. One more thing I would like to bring your notice is that some times thing doesn’t work; in that case you have to follow steps that are mentioned above.

I think that I am also facing a problem related to this. I am not able to change the baloons with winterboard application messages while putting, I think, the png file in the right place, ditto for the backgrounds folder, the icon as I can, but not the backgrounds of the folders in the open mode, so to speak, when you click on and open showing you the icons contained. I am sure that I have kept the files in the correct location, which have the same size and, above all, be renamed exactly as the original. I do not know what is the cause of problem but need the solution for the same. I will be waiting for your related reply.

I have downloaded some themes from cydia, and even those not going, I have got dozens of issues with the 3G, with the winterboard and respring that is not required. Please tell me where to put files x wallpapers folder? The background of the folder icon as I understood, but when I open the usual black background, same for pop-up messages, green and gray clouds and I am not able to change them. I just tried it, bundle folder, subfolder springboard, there are files in the folder icon, I am not able to solve the problem of this SMS and winterboard.