Thread: Printing application in Ipad

Printing application in Ipad

Hello friends, I wanted to know that is there any printing application in Ipad? If there then can anyone please tell me how can use that option? I have heard that it is not that simple as it si simple computer? Is it so? If the how can I achieve this? Can anyone please tell me who are having knowledge or information about it?

Re: Printing application in Ipad

I don’t think that it is a trivial task as I think that it is the simplest task to do in ipad. If you are using Epson printer, you can print it from your ipad using the iprint Epsom application. I think this application is easily available on internet. You can easily download it and make easy print out. It’s not a tough task as what you are thinking.

I think you can also print if you are having a Canon printer. There is an application in Cannon which is also known as Easy Photo print for iphone and ipad. This application is bit different from other as it will only print image it won’t be printing any text. This drawback in this application that it will only print image and it won’t print any text. I think for printing image this application is very good.

I think that HP has an application in ipad which is iPrint Photo. It will print both image and text photos. You can easily print, there are no such drawbacks where you have any drawbacks like Canon printer. I think that this is the best application so far I have used for printing.

I think iprint is a good application as I am also using it. It is quite good and I think that this application function as it prints both the in both image and text. I think that this is something which is quite approachable by everyone. I like this application because it features printing in both image and text which made me attract towards it. I had never used any such application before.