Thread: Iphone 3G stuck in DFU mode

Iphone 3G stuck in DFU mode

Hello friends, I am in a problem as I recently brought iphone 3G which I jailbreaked it as I wanted to use some application. I did it with the help of limera1n. I don’t know what happened to my phone when suddenly my phone got struck in DFU mode. I don’t know whether it will work in DFU mode or not? Is it because I have jailbreaked my iphone3G? How long will it be struck in DFU mode? Can anyone help me out with the solution? I am totally unaware of solution if any who has proper solution to all the queries then please let me know.

re: Iphone 3G stuck in DFU mode

When you jailbreak your phone you usually get this kinds of problem. I think that the limera1n which you tried on your iphone 3G may not resulted as it could have. Usually when you jailbreak your phone there are some hindrances which occur. I don’t think that there is any such system which when jailbreak will provide you proper working function. I think that when you install the limera1n then you may have received an entering point in DFU mode. I think that this problem is not so easily fixable.

I think that the problem may be because you are not using the tiny umbrella application. Using tiny umbrella application it will remove you out of the DFU mode. I don’t think that jailbreaking iphone 3G will have lots of problem or it won’t function properly. I have been using it but I am not having any such problem. I think that you should use tiny umbrella application which will help you to get it out from DFU mode. Using this application your phone won’t get struck in DFU mode. MY advice is that you should use tiny umbrella application in order to avoid such struck in DFU mode.

If you want you can use tiny umbrella it is good option. But I think that you also have better option of using Redsnow 0.9.6 application. This application is mostly used in Iphone 3G when it is jailbreaked. You have an option of using tiny umbrella but I think that redsnow 0.9.6 is much more convenient and better to use than using tiny umbrella. I have used both the application but I think that redsnow 0.9.6 is far better than tiny umbrella. My suggestion you is that you should use redsnow 0.9.6 which will be a good option for your phone

Re: Iphone 3G stuck in DFU mode

I also think that redsnow 0.9.6 is a good option than tiny umbrella but only when it is not relying on ultrasnow unlock. This is because it updates the baseband to latest version which will be more like to impossible to unlock. So, I think that if you are using ultrasnow unlock then you should not use redsnow 0.9.6 rather than you should use tiny umbrella which is also a good option. This is what I think that if you are using ultrasnow unlock then you should not use redsnow 0.9.6 application.