Thread: How can I use Navigon application in Iphone?

How can I use Navigon application in Iphone?

Hello friends, I am using a TomTom application for navigation in Iphone. I use this application to search a location in Google maps. I am using this application for few days but I have heard about the Navigon application which is much better than TomTom applications. But, the thing is that I don’t know anything about this application. I want to know more about this application and is it better than TomTom application. Can anyone please tell about this application?

Re: How can I use Navigon application in Iphone?

I think that you must stick to TomTom application in phone as I think that it is very approachable and it’s functioning is also very good. I don’t think that there is any need to switch any other navigation application. I think that tomtom is one the best applications in iphone. Well, navigon is new in, market so I don’t think anyone will switch to it leaving tomtom application. I think that tomtom application for your phone is far better than navigon.

I think that you should switch to Navigon because it’s new and nuch better than tomtom application. I think that this navigation application is much better than the tomtom application. In fact, I come to know that everyone is trying this application as it is new and have some additional features in it which tomtom does not have. You cannot ignore or reject an application because it’s new. I think that it doesn’t make any sense.

I also think that Navigon acts as a Mobile navigator properly and the best thing is that it is available in many different languages. This software once downloaded can also be used in all the iphone models. I think that this is quite approaching. It can also be used in ipod touch. It is quite suitable and approaching for iphones. I don’t think there is any reason to reject it. I think it will soon boom its application over tomtom application.

I also agree that this navigation software is much better than tomtom application as it perfect application and very well used in multi touch smart phones. It is also compatible with different platforms and also different devices. The software is made according to the operating system and its requirement. It has a\worked very well on the finger gestures while using it on Iphone. My suggestion to you is that you should switch to navigon application from Tomtom application as it better and worth it.