Thread: WiFi setting problems in iphone 4

WiFi setting problems in iphone 4

Hello friends, I have been a problem since I am not able to access wifi on my new iphone 4. Though I have installed the sub settings in my iphone 4 but still it’s not working. I have installed it as per it was given. Now, when I try to access it, it keeps randomly turning off my phone. I am not aware that the problem is? Though after installing the sub settings, how can it not be acccessable? I have tried quite times but atlast I end up with not accessing the wifi in my new iphone 4. If you are aware of this problem then please let me know. If nay one who has answer to this query then please let me know.

Re: WiFi setting problems in iphone 4

I think that the problem is in iphone 4 because I am also facing the same kind of problem. Even, I got my new iphone where I tried to access wifi with properly installing the sub settings but it did not worked for me. When I was accessing wifi on my iphone 4 I found that the toggle which automatically turns itself as red and won’t turn to green. I don’t know how to fix this problem? Then, I decided to reboot it, while rebooting it will fix the problem but still you may face network problem which can be major cause of worry.

I have also heard about this problem but still it not that tough that you cannot fix it. I think that you might have missed some or the other settings while accessing wifi. I can assure you that the problem might be in the sub settings itself. Even, though if there is no problem in sub settings then think that the problem may be related to your router. Yes, router in which you might have turned on the MAC filtering which may have resulted not accessing the wifi in your iphone 4. I am sure that the due to MAC filtering turned on it will block all the devices which the MAC addresses are not added.

I also think that this problem can be because of the MAC filtering turned on. I am not finding any other reason for which wifi is not able to access in iphone 4. I think that the problem is that your device is not able to get IP from your router. I think that in this case you need to to close all the devices down pc’s modem and router which you have to repeat it for several times and also make sure that you your connecting, you should first connect it to your iphone 4 before connecting it to any other pc’s.

I think that problem may be in sub settings where you might have not changed it properly. I think that the first and the major basic steps for accessing wifi is that you must have an secured connection if this is possible then you can go to settings which is there in your phone where you will find the wifi option. You need to go into that option, after that you need to click on wireless and then add your WEP key. After adding your WEP key, connect it and then you can be easily accessible to wifi connections. I don’t think that it would be a trivial task for you; you can easily change the sub settings and can easily get accessible through wifi connections.

I think that there are many wireless issues in iphone 4 but to fix the problem is also very simple. But still many of them are unable to do it. I also think that the problem of your iphone 4 not accessible to wifi connection is because of the wrong settings which you might have installed in your phone. I don’t think that other than that you might have any problem in your iphone 4. I think you must change the setting as per mentioned. This will surely get you accessible through wifi connection in iphone 4.