Thread: Problem installing antivirus software on my laptop

Problem installing antivirus software on my laptop

On my laptop I am using windows vista operating system and I have installed many software and all the software works fine on my laptop but whenever I try to install a antivirus software on my laptop it shows me a error that the program is blocked due to compatibility issues so please help me to install a antivirus software so that i can protect my laptop from the viruses and because I can’t format my operating system again and again so please help me with a solution?

Re: Problem installing antivirus software on my laptop

The first thing you have to do is to delete all the files you have downloaded from the internet and also empty your recycle bin than you should open the internet explorer where you will find the Tools button which is located on the upper bar of your internet explorer and then click on internet option a window will popup where click on the delete button on the browser history and then another window will appear click on the delete button and then download your program again and then install it.Hope this will help you.

It looks like your system is having an infection it may be the active malware blocks certain program so you should get some helpful tools like SDFIX and also HijackThis.This tools will help you to solve your problem SDFIX comes in a zip file which deals with an array of unwelcome visitors also rootkits also you should try downloading malwarebytes antimalware tool and malware killers which will prevent your programs from blocking. HijackThis lists all the active processes in the memory but it doesn't kill anything the bleeping computers can quickly tell you if you have send the log to it that your laptop is infected or not and it will help cleaning your laptop so go for it.

You should try installing the antivirus software in the safe mode because in the safe mode the system only takes the processes which the operating system needs to run. If you try running the antivirus software in the safe mode then there might be a possibility that other programs will not block your new program and also there will be no risk of any existing files getting corrupted or any of the new programs files getting corrupted by other processes or programs running during installation. Hope this will help you.

First you have to check that the antivirus software is compatible with your laptop if it’s OK then try installing your antivirus software in the non toxic mode and you should try disconnecting your internet connection while you are trying to install the antivirus software and also scan your hard disk for unproductive divisions if nothing happens then you have to install your OS again and then install the antivirus because the old antivirus is still there even if you tried to delete it and it be functioning alongside the present antivirus you are trying to install and also you should install anti spyware and firewall which will protect your system the problem is that your laptop is not clean.

The first step you have to perform is to uninstall the antivirus which you are at present using or else it will clash with your installation. Go to control panel and then to the add or remove programs option and then uninstall the antivirus software and afterward reboot your system and install the new copy of your antivirus software which you own see to it that your new antivirus software copy is not corrupted if corrupted then download a new one. Antivirus software takes away most of your computer registry memory and if your registry is full then error will occur Installing any new software so make sure that your registry memory should not be full which will help your CPU discover and create proper configuration next to the antivirus software. Hope this help!