Thread: Is it possible to use my iphone as wireless router?

Is it possible to use my iphone as wireless router?

Hey I have heard that the iPhone can be used as the wireless router and also some of my friends were using the same. I haven’t tried it before and I really don’t know whether my friends are telling the truth is they are just pulling my legs. Please someone help me and also let me know whether it is possible to do or not. Does anyone ever have tried the same and if yes then how to do it. Please let me know as soon as possible since I also want you use this functionality of iphone.

Re: Is it possible to use my iphone as wireless router?

NO my dear friends you are on the wrong way actually it is not done in this way. There is not a single way that will allow you to turn your phone as a wireless router. I think you have misguided by someone. I am also using a iphone and never fancied by doing anything foolish. And if you really want to try the same with the help of any software then you have to do it on your own because the untrusted one may harm your phone.

If you will ask me then it is possible to use your phone as the wireless router by the software called Mywi. You have to just install this software on your iphone and then run the same. It will first convert your phone in the wireless router. And it will use the network service with the help of the card that you have inserted in it. And that you can use the same to have the access on internet on your laptop. I am sure that installing this software will help you solve your issue.

I have installed the same software on my system and it done nothing for me. I done know why and also I don’t know whether I have installed a proper software or not. Please let me know from where to download the software and how to use the same. But then the one I have installed is also mywi the why it is not working. Please help me it has frustrated me a lot.

Well according to me the SIM card that you are using must not been activated for the 3G service or for the internet. You have to make sure that you are using that is network activated. And if this is not the case then it may not be supported no your phone. And also you have to check whether the wifi is enabled open the laptop or the computer through which you are trying to access the internet.