Thread: Best SB theme for my iPhone

Best SB theme for my iPhone

I am using iPhone from last few days and it seems to me that it is quite interesting phone. But I don’t know which will be the best SB theme in the business. I mean to say that I need a theme which will give me more 3d effect to the phone and all the widgets will be one touch away. It is possible to do so if yes the please let me know few themes that will help me to get this kind of effect. As I am using the iphone 4 so please suggest me the one which will suit the best on it.

Re: Best SB theme for my iPhone

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the iNzoSB it is the high definition theme that it is doing well on my phone. Actually I am also having the same phone that you have and really giving me the fantastic experience. I hope that this will do wonders for you also. Actually handling the widgets become easier with this theme. So doesn’t worry install this theme on your system and experience it for once I am sure that it will help you solve all the confusion that you have.

I think the right theme in this case would be the iRetina it is more advanced than the one that you are using currently. I guess the current theme on your system would be the default one which we get with the iPhone itself. So now what you have to do here is that just download the theme from the official site and then install the same on your phone I am sure it will help you to give the effect that you want. Actually I haven’t used this theme but have heard a lot about it. I am sure that going with this will resolve your problem. And somehow you will fail to download the theme then here is that link that will help you to download the theme on your system and then on install it back on the phone,
    Last edited by Maqbool; 21-12-2010 at 04:40 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Well the best of the theme that I think in this case is the one that you are using. Actually the theme that we install on our phone is mostly from a untrusted source. And if we install them then it may harm the phone also. And the point here is that these themes may consume lots of phone memory and then it may slow down the iphone itself. And the default one is the safest on to work with and also the one which is also very easy to handle. I hope that this will help you to understand why to use the default one.