Thread: iPhone won't wake up from standby

iPhone won't wake up from standby

I am using the iPhone from last few months and it is serving me the best but the only thing that I am not happy with it is that whenever it goes ion the sleep mode then after that it takes a while to start again I mean to say that I am forced to press the start bottom or else I have to restart the phone again. I don’t know what went wrong with it and why I am not able to get the proper performance from the mobile phone. Does anyone ever got this issue if yes then please let me know how get rid of the same.

Re: iPhone won't wake up from standby

I thing you have installed lots of application on your iphone. It happens if there are many programs operating and if one or two left alone without closing then the memory is used unnecessarily and then the phone behave in this manner. So what you have to do in this case is just remove the unwanted applications and only keep the one which are really needed. I hope doing this will definitely help you in solving the issue.

Well one thing that I would like to know here is that whether the phone is jailbroken or has jailbreak the iPhone that you have for the purpose of installing any untrusted application or freeing it from the one card network access. And if this is the case then you will be definitely receiving the error that you are getting now. Actually jail breaking decreases the performance of the iphone and you tend to get such errors that you have not expected. I hope this will make you understand why you are getting this error.

Thanks a lot for considering my issue and also finding the solution but the thing is that I am still unable to solve the problem and still my phone is remains in the sleep mode once it standbys itself. I haven’t installed more applications on my system and also not done on my phone. Please help me to solve the issue as soon as possible it has frustrated me a lot.

Well if this is the case then the only way that I see that will help you here is that consulting the Apple support and placing the complaint over there. What you have to do in this case is just visiting the apple support nearby and then let them know the problem that is faced by you and I am sure that that they will definitely help you out of this and also take care that the problem will not occur again. As said by you that you haven’t jailbreaked your phone then they will do it for free since the phone must be warranty.