Thread: Cannot make the iPhone ringtone to sync properly

Cannot make the iPhone ringtone to sync properly

I have the issue here with the iPhone of mine and the thing here is that I have not been able to sync the iPhone so that I can have the ringtones in my case. Well what can you all suggest me at the moment so that I can get rid of this? I have tried making the multiple ringtones here but the thing is that I had never come across such issues before. I had no issues when I was making the ringtones previously but after upgrading the firmware of the iPhone I have seen this issue here and I really want to get rid of this. Please can you all suggest me some solution in this respect.

Re: Cannot make the iPhone ringtone to sync properly

In my opinion it will be really great if you can have the basic steps of creating the iPhone here cleared and I am sure that can really boost the things here. If you want you can make use of the GarageBand here and then try to make the ringtones here and see if that can really help you here. Make the ringtones using the GarageBand and then simply put the newly created ringtones in the My iTunes Ringtones Folder. Just try to do this and then let me know if you were able to have this working in your case here. Please let me get notified about the same in your next post here.

Well looking at the things I am of the opinion that on the summary page you must have checked the option Manual and hence you are not able to happen the things in the proper manner as that was needed. Go on the Summary page and all you will be required to do is if it is checked just uncheck it and you will find the issue in your case vanishing. Well give this a try and then let me know if that really helped you in your case here.

I am also having the similar issue. In addition to this I just want to tell you that I have seen that the Ringtones in the iPhone that are there in the Custom folder are getting duplicated and one more thing is that I have noticed that this particular ringtone has no issue while playing but I have seen that it get duplicated each time I try to sync the iPhone with the computer of mine. I really do not know what can be done here so that I can have my all custom ringtones here to work properly. I just want to see all the custom ringtones that I have made in the Custom folder and operating well here. Will unchecking the Manual option on the Home Page will really make the difference here. Please suggest.