Thread: Need window phone 7 theme for iphone

Need window phone 7 theme for iphone

I really like windows phone 7 but I am not interested in buying this new windows phone 7. Currently I am having my iPhone and that is working great. I mean to say that this iPhone is working without any problem and I am not going to invest my hard earned money for buying a new phone. Hence I am looking for windows phone 7 theme that can be installed or configured on my iPhone. I have tried to search for that but I am not able to find any such thing. But I am sure that windows phone 7 are present but I am not having idea, from where I can download that.

Re: Need window phone 7 theme for iphone

Yes you are right that windows phone 7 themes are available and you can that from apple store. But you have to take care about some steps for that. SSH can input folders and are activated by Winterboard, then you can edit or improve your taste. You have to install the categories of Cydia. Create folders in categories such as: Computer, Downloads, Documents, Recycle, Games (If missing, check the folder Icons). Install the iBlank to create transparent icons and add 8 to 16 to organize the desktop and make it look like the picture. The rest of the PSD or personalize the theme folder or Winterboard.

On-screen keyboard with magnifying effect, surfing the net with miniature representation of the Web sites at the Apple multi-touch "is - and always to the documents even compare to iPhone restore. Particular attention is paid to Microsoft in most phones installed cameras. You should show the device if it is shaken to wake up from hibernation. Entirely on an idea by Sony Ericsson sounds, the concept of self-through-the-music-shaking: a shift to the right jump to the next track, a swing to the left moves to the beginning of a title. In addition, the camera serve as an ambient light sensor: Anybody who puts a WM7 device in the dark pocket or shall in the panel on a table, ensures automatically that the display is switched off and thus the device consumes less power.

You know that windows phone 7 themes are available, but if you want to configure that theme on your iPhone then you have to take care about few things. First you need spring jumps and then page1 so that it can be specific, and the name for that is Start Menu. After that you have to move that thing to dock. You can hide the dock icon labels through the use of winterboard. One more thing category are not required for this thing. You will also require 12 iBlanks for your first page. After that you have to arrange the sidebar in the way it is looking on the picture and at last you can hide the page dots.