Thread: Can I run Windows 7 on MacBook Pro in BootCamp partition with VMware Fusion

Can I run Windows 7 on MacBook Pro in BootCamp partition with VMware Fusion

I just installed Windows 7 on my Bootcamp partition as well as until in recent times it functioned well too at what time I ran it in VMware Fusion.At what time I boot into my Windows 7 on the Bootcamp partition the whole thing is acceptable. However after that at what time I run it in VMware Fusion it states that my copy is not authentic.I immediately go all the way through the automated phone system as well as entered the codes furthermore as a result at the moment at the same time as I am running in Fusion Windows is valid.I fear even though that at what time I go back to running from the Bootcamp partition, Windows will state that it is not genuine once more.I just have single copy of Windows 7 as well as am able to just run it either from the Bootcamp partition or else from VMWare Fusion at any one occasion.How can I solve this therefore Windows no longer states it is not genuine at what time I change between Bootcamp as well as VMWare Fusion?I require on the way to be capable to run Windows at the same time as I am on the Mac part at times.Any assist would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: Can I run Windows 7 on MacBook Pro in BootCamp partition with VMware Fusion

If you make use of the similar Windows product key on the way to install in together Bootcamp as well as VMWare Fusion, within that lies the problem. You be able to just install as well as activate one (1) Windows 7 license. The next installation need its own authorization which you be able to buy from the Microsoft Store.

As per my knowledge if you are making use of the similar partition for Boot Camp as well as for VMWare Fusion, you are beyond destiny until somebody alters something.For several cause, the validation tool become aware of the partition at the same time as a dissimilar PC depending on at what time it is booted by means of from VMWare Fusion or else BootCamp.

Thank you for your suggestion. However if somebody be able to offer me a means that permit me on the way to make use of two different keys on the way to resolve this trouble, in view of the fact that I am at the moment the proud owner of two, I would be most thankful. or else, I am out more than a hundred $(dollars).