Thread: iPhone 3G requires replacement of back cover housing and chrome bezel

iPhone 3G requires replacement of back cover housing and chrome bezel

I have been using iphone 3G from past several months. The back cover of this phone is slightly damaged. For that reason I searched several sources which provide different kinds of back housing for replacement and the replacement also includes chrome bezel. I saw several YouTube videos and learnt from it to how to replace them. Do you have any idea about where I can get the specific video about this? Another thing is I want my iphone checked by the apple once. For that I need to put back the original cover and bezel. So do you think it is possible to swap it once again? I don’t want to get any damage to my device, so I am looking for a specific tutor to perform this action.

Re: iPhone 3G requires replacement of back cover housing and chrome bezel

I was beneath the intuition apple gone by means of the synthetic back because of reaction. One more point to contemplate, if you enclose your iPhone in a casing then probably the backside is disappearing to be sheltered and no one will observe it. Also a further tip, scrapes on the chrome will formulate it seem inferior than immediately include a black back, so you'd necessitate a container to look after it. Nobody will be going to see the damage if you enclosed it with a stylish cover rather than replacing whole back cover and chrome bezel.

I think it is not the better option to change the back cover and chrome by you or by the help of unauthorized mobile service center. This might damage the inner components of the phone which are very delicate and each section is important for the operation of phone. You can somehow replace the back cover but the chrome bezel is the toughest one. I think I iphone the chrome has been sealed and it cannot be removed easily but I am not sure about it. If you still have warrant period on your phone then send phone to Apple Company for the replacement. Make sure that do not send the iphone to Apple without the original back cover.

Actually there are 2 parts inside the iphone. The one circuit board or part is attached to back cover and the other part is connected to the front cover. The parts have been tightly places using screws (I think almost 6 to 7 screws). You need to take those apart first. Before that separating 2 parts you need to unplug the ribbon. The backcover actually contain motherboard, battery, camera, earphone jack, speaker, antenna, etc. You need to carefully take out one by one those by removing several screws. It is not the easiest task. You need a lot of patience to achieve this. The better option is go for a back cover.

As far as I know the replacement of iphone 3G screen is an easiest task because it is included as a one part in front panel. But when we move to the back panel the assembling is out of reach story. Every other component exclude LCD screen mounted on back cover. It will take a hefty of time and stress to disassemble and re-assemble all of them. The best option look for stylish and light weight covers for entire phone which will enclose entire damaged back cover along with chrome bezel. I think you might have heard about carbon fiber. It is a newly invented strongest and lightweight material. Now the manufacturer has started making iphone cover using this. I think you should check it once before moving for replacement.