Thread: Is there any 5 row keyboard available for iOS4

Is there any 5 row keyboard available for iOS4

Does anyone know how to create a theme on keyboard iOS4? Do not get me wrong about this. I have not posted in wrong section and I am not asking wrong question. Question that I have asked is related to 5 row keyboard for iOS4. Currently I have not heard about any such theme that can provide a user with 5 row keyboard. So I was thinking of creating a new theme. But if any such theme is already available then please let me know about that. It will really easy to use the normal ‘qwerty’ key pad on my iOS4. So I want to know anyone thing, either to create keyboard theme or information about already created theme.

Re: Is there any 5 row keyboard available for iOS4

See you are not required to create such theme because it is already available in the market. You just buy theme from apple store. 5-Row iOS keyboard 4, a mod that allows you to put on line 5 of the keyboard. This tweak allows you to have a QWERTY keyboard with 5 rows. Unfortunately, you will need Winterboard. To make this change take effect, you need to follow a few simple steps: after installing the package, turn on SpringBoard and run a respring. Go to Settings> General> Keyboard> International Keyboards and turn 5Row Inglese. You can now customize your ‘qwerty’ 5Row your way. Unfortunately, this mod is not compatible with IPAD.

I have used this thing on my iPhone but the problem is that my iPhone is working really slow after installing this theme. I may be wrong, because I have also heard that many users are facing problem with the slow iOS4. Currently I am not having specific idea which this is making my iPhone slow this iOS4 or the keyboard them that I have installed. Anyways whatever may be the reason for this thing but I need to know the solution for my slow iPhone. If anyone can provide information related to this or the solution for this problem then it will be great.

I am not sure that this will help you to get rid of this thing but you can try this trick. The "trick" is to make backup of your iPhone, restore iOS 4 from iTunes and then load the previously made backup. Eye is very important that actualizes, but you restore, because the iPhone is "formatted" and install the operating system from scratch. Then, the copy of your data from the backup will be "monitored" by iOS 4, so that the operating system can optimize access to programs and accelerate the speed of access. Once done, if still having speed problems, try not to use the new feature of folders. Personally, it's like the iOS 4 installed on my iPhone 3G from the start and I have not had speed problems (does not go faster, but certainly not slower).