Thread: PHONETIC Russian keyboard layout for an input language

PHONETIC Russian keyboard layout for an input language

I want to change an input language to the russian on my windows 7 but the problem is that options provided in the Control Panel are not meeting with my needs. Actually I am looking for a keyboard layout which must be phonetically organized as I have learnt in the same way on my older pc which was running Windows XP machine. is it possible to download and install a phonetic Russian input language?

Re: PHONETIC Russian keyboard layout for an input language

I would like to ask you that for which application you want to install the russian language pack suitable to your PHONETIC Russian keyboard. Actually you have not mentioned the application name due to which I am not able to give you information about the same as is it possible to install the any such language for that particular program.

I recommend you to install the same software in the compatibility mode which you used to use with windows xp operating system. For doing the same you must follow the given steps. Right click on the Setup Icon and then click on the Properties. Here you have to click on compatibility tab. On the compatibility tab, You need to make a check on “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and then choose Windows Vista on the drop down menu and apply the settings.

I guess you should check for the latest version of the software that you are using to type in the russian language. Actually I have seen such kind of problems when your operating system's version does not matches with the version of the software that you have installed on the operating system. For example, 32 bit software does not works properly on the 63 bit operating system platform. Similar kind of issues seems to be appearing on your machine.