Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to install Games and software in chinese mobile?

How to install Games and software in chinese mobile?

I am using a china mobile mediatek mt6225 and i have tired installing software and games to my mobile via PC suite but it is showing me a error that the target is not responding and check your target for more information. So please help me so that i can play games on my mobile?

Re: How to install Games and software in chinese mobile?

I am using a Chinese phone and i too had a problem installing games on my phone but recently i found a solution for that.To install games on your mobile u have to follow the following steps.First when u have connected Ur phone with the PC the Games solution for china mobile folder which is saved in your computer Extras folder contain 3 sub folder name as
    • mestep
    • MyNes
    • mythroad

Your mobile memory card does not contain this folder so u have to replace this folder in your memory card and then follow the second step You have to restart your phone and then type the following code:* # 66 * #, and then a window will appear which will say you are going to ECHO LOOP CYCLE ECO or it will say to press the switch button or the ON button you should not press the cancel button after that type the following code:* # 220 807 # that's all
    and if Ur mobile support .Nes files then the game will be stored in the Mytrhoad / NES Folder where u can find your game and u can install your game.
    This has worked for me and i think it will also work for you.Good luck.

You have to first check which type of file your mobile phone support such as java files or .nes files.If you know what type of file your device support then just go to your mobile memory card and then go to the games folder in the memory card if it don't have a game folder then create 1 after that copy that .NES file in to your game folder and then restart your phone and go to Fun and Games>EMUD GAME/Games folder where you can find your game and you can click on it to install your game.

I can help you to find a better solution you can follow the following steps.
    1)First go to your mobile memory card folder from your computer and then go to the games folder if the games folder does not exit then create a new games folder.
    2)Then you have to copy the .Nes files from your computer to the games folder.
    3)After that disconnect your phone from your computer and then restart your phone and go to the fun and games folder
    4)Where you can find all your games.

I got a better solution for your problem if you want to play games on your mobile better enable your mobile web service you can open your mobile browser and then search for any software or games for your mobile.The best site to download all java games is getjar.com or you can search for any .Nes files.When you download any software or any games directly on your mobile it will install your game/software and if your phone does not support any type of file it will show you a error.As i am also using a china mobile i have find many compatible games and software for my mobile so better try this.

My china phone don't support .jar or .sis files so if you are trying to install this files it will show you a error better download .nes file.You should download .nes files on your computer and then copy it to your mobile memory card/games folder after that disconnect your phone and then go to the fun and games folder in your mobile where you can find all your games so click on the game to install it and then play.Enjoy.

chian mobile usb drivers i need china ipro usb driver to conect it yo pc please help me and tell about it

Quote Originally Posted by asif saeed View Post
    chian mobile usb drivers i need china ipro usb driver to conect it yo pc please help me and tell about it
    You can download those drivers for your device from here.. Model number wont matters in chinese devices. for the installation process, simply go through this guide: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC. Here you will step by step process with images.

urgent need of 5130c china mobile games instalation method

pls tell me how i install games in my 5130c china mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by imranmohabbat View Post
    urgent need of 5130c china mobile games instalation method
    Which file format does this phone supports ? I meant, is it compatible with Java or Nes games, or both ? If it is compatible with NES games than, simply follow few simple steps mentioned in the below article:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Before doing this, make sure you have PC Suite installed on your system. You can find list of some good NES games for chinese mobile here.

i do all hints for instaling games in my 5130c china mobile[/B] but failed. i make mestep, MyNes , mythroad folders in mobile memory card & restart the phone, after this i put code *#66*# but no any window appear. and also not any format of games which in that folder mestep etc running directly or indirectly. i tell to you that my phone has only 1 game which running in java application (pre install by menufecturer) named by Boxman. i m very upset & i want to know from any body to tell hoe i do for installation or running games in my 5130c china mobile? pls solve my problem as soon as possibal.thanks

how i install java software in my mobile 5130c china?

tbkarthic Guest

sad Re: How to install Games and software in chinese mobile?

hai i am karthic i have tiger technology j20 china mobile my mobile have my throad folder defaulty install msn in .mrp format. my mobile not respond this "*#220807#" and"*#777755999#" how can i install .mrp applications?

msn get update files taken in 51mrp.com file name is mopo.mrp.

any one can know other way of install method plz... help me..

tbkarthic Guest

possible to install .nes .sis applications in china mobile?

Sorry my dear friend you can’t install either .nes or .sis on your china mobile phone because it will not support them since they are not compatible on such phones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast