Thread: How to get the Untethered 4.2.1 Jailbreak application for the iphone 4

How to get the Untethered 4.2.1 Jailbreak application for the iphone 4

I have been searching various forums as well as in the youtube, and i can’t appear to discover any solutions if there is a complete jailbreak application for iphone 4 of version 4.2.1. At present I have a tethered jailbreak application, but is it promising to jailbreak it totally? And yet of course remain your application as well as cydia? And yes I had a come across on iclarified but they simply have redsn0w application which is tethered, I need to restart my device a lot of time so can’t be doing with having to jailbreak all the moment, my iphone is at present on 4.0.1 and jailbroken but it crashes fairly a bit so I want to start once more from scratch.

Re: How to get the Untethered 4.2.1 Jailbreak application for the iphone 4

As I searched for the for this device I have found out nothing which profitable in terms of efficiency so I don’t think that you can able to get this version of 4.2.1 untethered Jailbreak on your iphone 4. Since it is not released yet . The current version of jailbreak is tethered for all iphone devices. But if you contain the shsh records saved for the version 4.0.1 you can re-establish your iPhone and you should be okay. Or, if you contain the shsh file then saved for the version 4.1 and I think that you have a Macintosh operating system, you can make use of PwnageTool to upgrade to 4.1.

The device team site for the iphone 4 states for the jailbreak untethred version 4.2.1 that: "This PwnageTool also include a 4.2.1 version bundle for the iPhone3G owners…for all moreover, it is yet simply 4.1 version will suite properly for the iphone. If you contain an iPhone3GS along with an previous bootrom application, then I suggest you to use redsn0w for an untethered edition 4.2.1 jailbreak". According to my experience this is the only device which not tethered.

Nowadays, MuscleNerd application unveiled the video of an iOS version 4.2 untethered jailbreak that is presently in the mechanism. This is magnificent news for everybody who prudently held off on advancing their iPhones to version 4.2.1. If you observe recently how Cydia inexplicably saves off your 4.2b3 Shsh files, well these develop to utilize those files very efficiently. Endurance is certainly a asset of good quality. So I suggest you to wait for some time and you will get the newer for yourself. You can even go to youtube find out for this application for your required version. You can see the working of this application over there. so go check it out.