Thread: White screen on iPhone 3G coming up with Error 21 and 1604

White screen on iPhone 3G coming up with Error 21 and 1604

I really do not know what can be done here with the iPhone that I am having here. Well everything was really working on the phone here but it suddenly fell out of my hand and now I can see only the White Screen on the Display. There. Can you tell me what can be done here so that I can get rid of this White screen? Whenever I try to restore the phone of mine I have seen that simply cannot have that done and it gives me two errors in succession: Error 21 and Error 1604. Well is there anyone that can explain me what these errors are for and what can be done here so that I can be with the solution here.
    Last edited by Lares; 16-12-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Re: White screen oniPhone 3G coming up with Error 21 and 1604

Well what is the operating system that you are having on the system of yours? I think that can really help a bit with the situation here. All I can suggest you at the moment is to go with jailbreaking the iPhone of yours and see if that can help you with the errors that you are getting at the moment here. Also let me tell you that if you will jailbreak you cell phone then you will be violating the warranty and if your cell phone is at under warranty then I think that it will be great if you can go to the service center and seek there suggestion from them on this.

Regarding the error here let me tell you that the error is because of the White Screen that you have on the iPhone and you are getting the Error 21 since you were trying to restore the operating system of the iPhone and hence the error. Now the Error 1604 comes in the picture when you are trying to make use of the snow 3.1.3 to make the restore and that is bringing up the Error 1604 here in this case. Well I think that I have explained you the meaning of the errors here in a well manner.

I think that if at all your cell phone is under the warranty then taking it the service center can really help a bit and that is the only and the best possible way to deal with the situation that you are stuck with. Well take the cell phone and see what they suggest you and if at all it is not under the warranty then I think that it will be wise if you can have that thing repaired. I am sure that the Apple is best when it comes to their product and hence would like you to make this move here.

Re: White screen on iPhone 3G coming up with Error 21 and 1604

Before doing anything I would recommend you to have the Soft Reset done on the Mobile Phone of yours and see if that can bring back the Display Screen of yours as I think that if there is something minor that is causing you the issue here then you will be able to overcome that by making use of this RESET here. Try this and for doing that all you will be required to do is press the Sleep Button and the Home button simultaneously and then see if that can help a bit here in your case.