Thread: iPhone 4 keyboard not working properly.

iPhone 4 keyboard not working properly.

I am using iPhone with iOS 4.1 installed in it. I am facing some irritating problem from past 2 days.I want to discuss with all of you. It gets started before 2 days when I was typing some text message then all of sudden it was continuously typing “v” or “b” after pressing the space bar. I have been close the text editor and I have to begin from the first line. I am really frustrated with situation please give me a proper solution to fix this problem.

Re: iPhone 4 keyboard not working properly.

Many iPhone users are facing the problem that you have told me. Your problem is very normal and it can be solved .I think you are typing very fast on the iPhone keyboard. Please make your typing speed a bit slower according to your iPhone keyboard. Wait for a moment after writing some text so the iPhone can manage the text you are typing. Place your finger exactly on the letter you want to type. It may be possible that you are tapping letter in hurry.

I have done soft rest in my iPhone. My problem is solved you can have to perform the following steps. Press sleep and wake key of your iPhone concurrently press the home key for few seconds. Apple logo will display on the screen. Start your phone from the Home screen .That’s all soft reset is done. For your information soft reset will not delete any data from your iPhone so you will not lose any precious information..I hope this will solve your issue all the best.

You can also go for firm ware up gradation. I suggest you to take back up of all the information you have stored in your iPhone before start with upgrading process. Restore your iphone to Original settings. Launch iTunes after connecting iPhone with computer. iTune will install upgraded version of firmware. You cannot disconnect iPhone till the process is not completed. Once it is finished iTune will notify that up gradation process is done. Now your iPhone is upgraded with the latest firm ware.

When I was having the keyboard issue I tried lots of trick and tweaks but none of them worked. Luckily my iPhone was in service warranty and I contacted the nearest authorized dealer.I also suggest you If your iPhone is in service warranty you can contact nearest authorized dealer and claim for service warranty. Please check that there should be no physical damage on your iPhone otherwise the warranty will be void. They will check your iPhone and provide you appropriate solution.