Thread: How can I power up and shutdown MacBook using iPhone?

How can I power up and shutdown MacBook using iPhone?

I have the MacBook Pro with me and I just want to know if there is way by which I can shut down the MacBook of mine and that too by making use of the Apple iPhone here and I really think that it is really possible and will be happy if you all here can let me know the way by which I can have this done here. Also please let me know if at all it is possible here to make this move here as I am not sure about this but I think that in the World of Apple everything is really possible.

Re: How can I power up and shutdown MacBook using iPhone?

Well let me tell you that I have not heard any application like this but I think that we can wait for the official declaration from the Apple’s official site and I think that can really help us there. After looking at the query I just made a random search for such type of application but in reality could not find anything in this respect and hence I am of the opinion that at this present moment it is really not possible to have this facility available.

So nice of you to think this wonderful idea but I am also of the same opinion that there is no such application here that can have this facility for the iPhone and the MacBook users. I think that if they heard about this then they will definitely come up with something in this respect here and hence would suggest you to wait for the official declaration of such application from the Apple itself. Will try to see if there is some third party application there that can help us in this situation here.

Let me tell you that in the World of Apple there is nothing like the third party application and the only thing that is running in here is the Apple and only Apple. Now I just want to tell you all here that at this very moment I even think that it is not possible to have something like this as I have also not heard anything like this from the other company and hence I am of the opinion that you will have to wait for the arrival of such application here. Also in addition to this I would also like to point out that let us see which one comes with the solution to this kind of problem here.