Thread: I have never set up still iPhone 4 keeps prompting for voicemail password

I have never set up still iPhone 4 keeps prompting for voicemail password

My iPhone 4 keeps prompting for voicemail password at what time by no means set one up.Has anybody else have this problem. Just started on the way to occur to me nowadays. I open up my phone application as well as go to voicemail furthermore it state wrong voicemail password. Is here a means on the way to get free of this? I by no means set a voicemail password up. Fine I am pretty certain I did not. This presently started occurring as well as I have by no means observe this before until today. Wondering if anybody has resolve this earlier than. Please post if anybody be familiar with. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion!

Re: I have never set up still iPhone 4 keeps prompting for voicemail password

I also had this occur on my iPhone 4 at what time I switched from iPhone 3gs. It was active for me at AT&T store; they move each and everyone my contacts as well as photos on the way to the new device. I had my VMware set up on the iPhone 3gs, however not the iPhone 4, as well as it at a standstill kept asking for password every time. I presently entered my VMware password that I had set on the iPhone 3gs furthermore it accepted. Hope this helps.

I figure it out. I do not memorize setting a password moreover however it seems that I did at one occasion. It remain poping up similar to yours do as a result lastly I enter a password I make use for different stuffs as well as it went to my voice mail furthermore I have four messages. You require on the way to enter a password you imagine it is or do similar to it state in other replies furthermore reset it by means of ATT. Hope this helps.

If your iPhone is jailbroken then you be able to download the com.apple.springboard.plist file from the var-> private-> mobile-> Library-> Preferences folder. Now go to this path and Open the file as well as see for SBParentalControlsPIN. Have you attempted plugging it into itunes? My associate guess my password incorrect a couple times as well as had it locked out. I plug it in furthermore it unlocked it. I do not be familiar with if it at a standstill functions or be appropriate here.

Similar thing occur to me after at what time updating from ios 3.2 to ios 4.1. Right subsequent to resetting the jailbroken iphone as well as after that loading 4.1 it begin prompting me for a password from time to time as well as it at a standstill did.The just solution I originate is on the way to reboot the cell phone by pressing the sleep plus home button. From time to time it may take 1-3 tries for it to function. Not in reality a solution to the trouble however at least I am able to make use of my cell phone that way.

It is the four digits number you at first had on the way to enter at what time you primary setup your voicemail. If you do not memorize it, you require calling AT&T as well as asking them on the way to reset it for you.The next occasion you go to set it, make use of somewhat similar to the last three of your social, or else driver’s license, or else first five of your zip. Somewhat you be able to with no trouble keep in mind. Birth months and year works as well provide you make use of the digit above.