Thread: iPhone 3G: My Old deleted notes keep on coming back

iPhone 3G: My Old deleted notes keep on coming back

My problem is that Old deleted notes keep on reappearing on my iPhone.Ok I search the forum furthermore no chance.My iPhone remain bring old notes reverse back from the past. I have deleted the notes from the iphone as well as in my Mac mail application beneath Reminders/Notes just one notes come into view, the one that I desire. On one occasion I sync the notes from the initial iphone I still had come back – First generation iPhone that had a dissimilar device name as well as my current 3GS has by no means been restore from an old sync!Does anyone has any idea what I need to do on the way to solve this trouble that sometimes appear after a sync.Every now and then for the reason that it seems akin to two syncs subsequent to deleting them they come back.

Re: iPhone 3G: My Old deleted notes keep on coming back

I imagine it’s functioning for me. Here is what you are able to perform
    You need to delete all notes from All Mail Folder from the Gmail IMAP.After this open mail as well as verify if notes are deleted from All Mail folder of Gmail Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP).Right click on “Gmail and Notes” furthermore select 'Removed Deleted Items’. Exit as well as re-launch the mail.Delete the Notes from iPhone also. Now sync iPhone and hope they are gone.

I also have this problem and attempted the whole thing; I have deleted the coming back Notes from all over the place that I have originate them as well as they remain coming back. I be able to no longer discover them anyplace, however they at a standstill come back. Exciting, up to now the notes that I have deleted by means of Mail on my Mac has not return, only Notes that I delete on my iPhone. At the moment I have turn off the sync in iPhone.

Significant Update: I believe I originate the problem. I was departing all the way through the All Mail folder of my Gmail Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) within Mail as well as see that these two notes that kept back reappearing furthermore a only some extra were there within this folder still despite the fact that not in the Inbox. I have as well deleted them as of from this folder. At the moment let’s observe if they come back. Do allow us be familiar with if the notes that come back in you iPhone are there in your Gmail All Mail Folder as well or not.

On one occasion I lastly originate each and every one of the deleted Notes in the All Mail as well as Deleted Mail folders of GMail the trouble appear to be resolved. One exciting inspection that I have is that the Notes that I have deleted from my Mac in no way come back. And those notes that I have deleted on my iphone are only coming back. In hope, I will just delete Notes from inside Mail on my Mac.

I have been also having this trouble for about month. At one end it obtains so irritating I discontinue making use of notes on the whole. I have not been capable on the way to discover any work around or else any helpful posts on this problem. I have yet restored my iPhone at the same time as a new phone furthermore the trouble goes over itself.I have five notes that are keep on appearing on my mac as like other folks here.I was not able on the way to recognize any work around, nor is there any obvious reliability to at what time the notes come back. I have deleted all of those notes from my mac as well as iPhone and they stay deleted for a week or more and then suddenly come back on iPhone.