Thread: How to upload videos on the Facebook using iPhone?

How to upload videos on the Facebook using iPhone?

I do not know what the deal here is; but when I try to upload the videos on the Facebook I have seen that the quality of the video that is being uploaded on the site is getting hampered and I think that it will be really great if you all can suggest the solution for this here. I have seen the issue when I try to upload the video using the iPhone and when I try the same thing with the MAC Book the quality of the video remains the same here and I will be really happy if you all there can come up with the suggestions for this. Will I have to install some third party software here? Please help me.

Re: How to upload videos on the Facebook using iPhone?

Well here is the solution that you can actually try and I am sure that you will be able to have the things in the right manner for you here. You want to have the best quality video to be uploaded on the Facebook and I think that for that you will be required to get the cell phone of yours connected to the Computer. Now as soon as the Autoplay comes up you will have to make use of this and then upload the video here. Also in addition to all this let me tell you that you will not be able to upload the video that has the 720 HD as the quality here and hence I think that it will be great to have this cleared here.

I am out of the box here but let me ask you what is the length of the video that you are trying to upload here. I think that the length of the video here can really solve the issue and I think that it will be great if you can try one thing that I am suggesting here. Try to upload the videos that are of less than 2 minutes. See I uploading the video in this manner can really help you with the quality that you are try to have here.

How about getting the firmware of the iPhone upgraded here. I think that can help a bit in your case here and I think that will really change the scenario here. I think that it will help a bit with the scenario that you want to have a look at here. Just follow the steps below and let me know if that solves the issue here.
    1. On the very first note establish the connection between the PC and the iPhone of yours
    2. After the establishment of the connection open up the iTunes
    3. Then you will be required to choose the device of yours under the iTunes
    4. Then you will be able to see a window in that you will be required to select Check for Update
    5. If there will be any update then you will be required to download it and then install it again.

I am of the opinion that you are not having the latest application for the Facebook on the iPhone of yours and if that is the case then I think that it will be great if you can have the latest one for you. Well the reason behind this is that the older version of the Facebook Application was not capable of uploading the Videos and the Photos and hence I think that if you are having the latest one here then you will be able to have the things in a much controlled manner here.

Well I think that you should have the iPhone of yours RESET on the first note and then you should go for downloading and installing the Facebook application in your case and I think that it will really help you a lot. Try Resetting the iPhone of yours and I am sure that you will be able to have the things in the proper manner. Hold down the Sleep button on the iPhone and alond with that press the HOME button and hold them till the screen goes black and you are able to see the Apple’s Logo on the screen here. Try this and if you want you can then go for the Firmware upgrade and then can go for the latest Facebook application download. Please try to follow the order that has been mentioned here.