Thread: How to remove iPhone from Find My Phone that is on the MobileMe?

How to remove iPhone from Find My Phone that is on the MobileMe?

I know the title that I have made here is not that descriptive. Actually the issue is that I want to get the iPhone out from the Find My Phone and let me explain you here the whole scenario here. Actually I was having the iPhone 3G and now I have sold it out and now I am having the iPhone 4 with me. Well before selling the iPhone I had made the setting in the iPhone’s Find My Phone so that it can have a look at the mobile phone of mine and now the thing is that with my new phone here I have seen that in the Find My Phone I can see two phones there. Can you all please tell me what can be done here so that I can have the older one removed from here. Any help in this matter will be really appreciated.

Re: How to remove iPhone from Find My Phone that is on the MobileMe?

Well looking at the things that you have mentioned I think that you will be required to make use of your older phone so that you can get rid of the older account here. You will be required to remove the account of yours from the mobile me account by using the older iPhone. You will just have to follow the steps that you had followed for creating the account and once you are able to have done that then you will be able to see only one iPhone in the Find My Phone there. Well try this and let me know if I am correct. Will be waiting for your post.

I think that you will be required to jailbreak the iPhone of yours and by doing this I am sure that y6ou will be successful in removing the older account of yours from the Find My Phone that is there under the MobileMe application. Just while doing the JailBreak see that you have the SIM card of yours removed. Perform this and let me get notified if at all you were able to have the older iPhone of yours removed from there.

I am of the opinion that you will be required to reset the phone of yours and I am sure that resetting the things here can really make the difference. Just try to do the things here and see after doing this the older account of yours get deleted. Press the Sleep Button that is on top of the iPhone and along with that press the Home button as well. Just keep them pressed till the screen of your mobile phone goes black and after that you will be able to see the Logo Of the Apple on the screen. Once you get to see this then you will have to wait till the RESET gets complete. I am sure that resetting the things here will really help you here. Please try it and let me know if you succeeded.

Well I have the solution here and you will just have to follow the instructions here and the older iPhone will be removed from here. You will just have to click on the remotely wipe the phone. On the first occasion this will not succeed but when I tried clicking remotely wipe the phone in the MobileMe I was offered the option to remove the phone from the Find My Phone list. After doing that I was able to see only one option here seeking the active device of mine. I am really happy with this and I would recommend you to try the same and see if that helps you too.