Thread: Can we get back data from water damaged iphone

Can we get back data from water damaged iphone

I and my friend where gone for swimming and unfortunately I fall down in the swimming pull and dropped my 3G into water a couple weeks ago. It by no means came back to life. I have previously motivated on by means of a new 3GS, however I observe that I be able to obtain as a minimum 5000 Rs or whatsoever on ebay. However if I sell it, would somebody be able on the way to obtain all my personal information off it someway?

Re: Can we get back data from water damaged iphone

Simple Steps on the way to Follow for iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Water Damage:
    • Do not switch it on means don’t touch any keys.
    • Do not switch it on - once more, this will may cause the cell phone on the way to short circuit if there is some quantity of water inside it
    • Get it out of the container as well as take away the sim card.
    • Shiver out some further water.
    • Make use of a blow dryer on little heat for about 15 min on the way to attempt as well as blow air all the way through it and acquire free of a quantity of of the water. Ensure it is on little heat.

Some additional tips:
    • Shake it out once more.
    • place it in a container of rice; ensure it is totally enclosed
    • Place it in rice bag for 4 to five days if your cell phone is in water for more than 15 minutes. Each day make use of a blow dryer on little heat for about 15 min on the way to attempt as well as blow air all the way through it
    • after you have left it inside the rice container for sufficient time, after that attempt as well as turn it on the way to observe if it functions.

As per I know the NAND flash is tightly soldered to the circuit board. It will not be too hard on the way to take away the chip or else to harm it by means of several type of solid object.It is uncertain that the NAND might have been damaged by means of get in touch with water it is to a certain extent resilient to the majority forms of penalty.

Don't break it. Receive it totally apart as well as sell each and every one the variety of pieces as extra parts. The whole thing apart from the circuit board by means of the flash chip on it (you be able to google for photos of the chips). Make use of a power drill (by means of security goggles please) through a diamond spot as well as grind each and every one the silicon correct out of that chip into dirt previous to removal.

It is a great pity that if water ruined your iPhone, which usually causes device useless and all data stored in it lost. But you can still use iPhone Data Recover to minimize the device damage, and recover data from water damaged iPhone.