Thread: iPhone: Message Send Failure Error

iPhone: Message Send Failure Error

I have the iPhone with me and that too I got this for me after fighting for it on top of the Android. Well to some extent I was happy to have this here nut now the thing is that I have noticed that I cannot send SMS to any of the numbers that are saved in the Phone Memory here. Well I really do not know what the reason is behind the behavior of the iPhone of mine. Is there really anything here that you all can suggest me so that I can get rid of the issue here? Any suggestion for this will be really appreciated here. Whenever I try to send the message I have seen that an EXCLAMANATION mark is accompanied along with the message here. When I try to send the message to an unknown number I have seen no issue with the cell phone. It just sends the message.

Re: iPhone: Message Send Failure Error

I think that in the settings of the Message in the iPhone it must have ticked as not to interact with the numbers that are in the phone memory and hence I think that you are getting the issue here and I think that it will be great if you can just flush of all the settings that you had done in the message settings there and then try sending the message after that. I am of the opinion that after this you will be able to have the things under your belt. Just try to make an attempt there and let me know if I was correct in stating the things here in the right manner.

Well I am of the opinion that you have upgraded the operating system of the cell phone here and hence you are getting this trouble. Well if you have done that then I would simply suggest you to go and roll back to the previous stable version of the OS that was installed in the phone. I was also facing the same issue and was able to get out of this once I had made the restore here. Hope that you will be able to find the iPhone of yours working in the stable condition once you get the roll back here done. Please get back to the OS that you were having prior to this problem.

Let me ask you this is the iPhone of yours is jailbreak? Well if it is really then I think that the cause for the issue is this; and I think that you will be able to get out of it if you will have it done in the proper manner. If that is not the case then I think that it will be best to have the iPhone of yours RESET. Also for resetting the iPhone there are two options and it depends on the depth of the issue. Well if you want you can have the Soft Reset on the first occasion and if that does not work then you can go with the Hard Reset and I really think that this will solve the issue to some extent.

I think that it will be nice if you can try things for a moment and then go with the RESET option that has been mentioned above. Well make the backup of all the contacts that you have in the Cell Phone of yours and then just clear all the contacts that you are having on the iPhone contact list and I am sure that can help a bit here. Try this as you had mentioned that you are having trouble in sending the message to the numbers that are there in the contact list of yours. Well I am sure that by doing this you will be able to have some thing working fine and if that does not help then I think that it will be wise to go for the RESET.

Before going to the RESET in my opinion it will be nice to go for the SCAN of the iPhone and see if that is the reason behind the behavior of the iPhone. If that does not solve the issue here then I think that it will be great to go with the RESET. You can reset the iPhone by holding up the sleep button that is at the top of the device and please do make sure that you are pressing the HOME key as well. Please press both the simultaneously until and unless the SCREEN of the iPhone turns BLACK. Also let me tell you that if at all you are resetting the iPhone there will not be any change with the data or settings that was there in the iPhone itself. Please let me get notified about the same here.