Thread: iPhone display oversized unable to come to the normal mode

iPhone display oversized unable to come to the normal mode

Well I am this time stuck with the iPhone here and I really want to get out of it. I had kept the cell phone in my pocket then one of my friend tried taking out the cell phone from the pocket and I do not know what happened after that. I have noticed that the display on the smartphone have oversized and I really want it to get back to what it was before. I have tried all the things that I can but I am really helpless with this. Can anyone here can come up with the suggestions for me.

Re: iPhone display oversized unable to come to the normal mode

I do not think that the situation of yours is that worst. Actually when your friend was trying to have the phone of yours he must have turn on the Accessibility ON and hence you are getting the things here wider and you will have to simply go in the settings and then set it OFF there and I am sure that if you will do this then you will have the display of yours back to the normal mode here. Please do this and let me know if you were able to have this in your pocket.

Was stuck with the similar situation but a simple trick in my case did the trick and I am of the opinion that can be tried in your case as well. I just tapped the screen of the iPhone three times and I was able to have the solution for me in my case. Well I am really happy with this and I think that the solution that I have given here is really going to hit the target at the right place. Please try this and let me know about the same soon.

If you do not get the issue solved here then I would suggest you to turn off the iPhone of yours and then remove the battery for some time. After all this is done you can insert back the battery in the slot and then restart the iPhone. See if this simple restart can do the trick in your case. Sometimes this can prove to be very useful here. If that cannot help you to get out of the issue then I think that it is advisable to have the RESET option with you.

You can have the reset of the iPhone and that too very nicely and I think that I can help you with this. You will have to press the Sleep button that is at the top of the iPhone and simultaneously you will be required to press the Home Key button as well. Now after all this things get solved you will have to hold then till the screen of the iPhone goes BLACK. Once that happen then you can say that the iPhone is reset. Try this and let me know if that really helped you here. After the RESET see if the display comes back to the normal mode here. Please see if this really helps you here.